Flavor BAN!

E-liquid - The term e-liquid means any liquid intended for use with an electronic nicotine delivery system.

2 Likes

I suspect licensing will be next along with the 20 mg limit. FDA has said many times that they don’t want us to be able to DIY.

3 Likes

need to watch this “bill” closely…it will really screw up DIY - time to really stock up on 100mg/ml if this thing moves along

4 Likes

20 mg/ml is ~2% mass/volume. (In Water or in Propylene Glycol), that is equal to ~2% mass/mass.

3 Likes

It would take 15.54 grams of 20mg PG base to make 100ml’s @ 3% liquid and you would be limited in PG flavorings you could add to get to 30%pg/70%vg

4 Likes

Not to mention this post, and recent congressional pressure indicated in this post. Already happening.

2 Likes

Total farce, bleach and tide pods probably send more kids to hospitals than nicotine poisoning. This country is completely out of control (rather it is becoming more in authoritarian control by the minute).

6 Likes

Let us not be too ungrateful. These “saints” are busy “saving souls” while also seizing our monetary assets:

MD Degrees are Holy Orders;
Physicians are Priests;
Clinicians are Clerics;
Curing Bodies and Minds is Saving Souls;
Heroic Healers are Saints;
Scientific Knowledge is Faith;
Scientific Research is Hope;
Transplants are Miracles;
Rejection of Medical Science and Treatment is Blasphemy;
Therapeutic Drugs are Holy Water;
Psychopharmacology is Holy Eucharist;
Dangerous Drugs are Dangerous Books and Witches Brew from Quacks;
Writing too many Prescriptions for Drugs is Selling too many Indulgences;
Psychotherapy is Confession and Penance;
Institutional Psychiatry is The Inquisition;
Compulsory Treatment is Virtuous Charity;
Medical Death Certification is Extreme Unction.

Source: “Ceremonial Chemistry: The Ritual Persecution” (2003):

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.”

— Frederick Douglass

6 Likes

That’s the dude that has just recently been “recognized” - lol …“ya say you want a revolution …We all want to change the world”

4 Likes

Inslee’s previous (and possibly future) opponent for the Throne of Governor is Rob Mckenna. It is not in the slightest clear (from my research) that he would be any less disappointing where it comes to “vaping” laws:

Twenty-five years ago, Congress was not acting to halt and reverse rising teen smoking rates or stop blatant marketing to underage audiences. There was no Underage Smoking Response Act.

A few state Attorneys General hired private plaintiffs’ lawyers to sue the tobacco industry on a contingency-fee basis. Combining the clout of government lawyers with the legal and financial capacity of private law firms caught fire. Within four years, the 46 state AGs signed record settlements with the tobacco industry worth some $246 billion, including as much as $30 billion in attorneys’ fees, in its first three decades. The perpetual stream of annual settlement payments goes to the states’ treasuries, not to any local governments.

The 1998 tobacco settlement reined in marketing to youth and made smoking much more expensive, reducing teenage smoking rates. Unfortunately, however, it did not deliver the state-level anti-smoking programs it promised. Over time, most state tobacco money has been diverted to fund other priorities and backfill budget holes.

Notwithstanding those disappointments, the public/private litigation model has endured, partly because it has been so lucrative for the trial lawyers and states. State legislatures divert settlement dollars - around $7 billion every year - to non-tobacco purposes.

Source, Rob Mckenna (December 19, 2018):
https://www.instituteforlegalreform.com/resource/guest-post-while-congress-tackles-opioid-crisis-lawyers-seek-payday

2 Likes

it’s all sinister and aimed at grabbing as much money as possible

4 Likes

Seems like that may be why this field is sometimes referred to as, “the world’s oldest profession” ! … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

proctology?

5 Likes

The professional designation may include any variety, or number of, orificacious entrance-vector planes.

2 Likes

well they are all "p"s no matter how you look at it

3 Likes

In very stable realms of elegant genius, where great and unmatched reciprocal wisdom rules your roost. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Went over to ecigxpress to order some of their discounted nic (100mg variety was like $20ish a liter), and they are already sold out. I’ve never tried them for nic but figured for that price I would just put it on ice…Looks like everyone is really stocking up. I got a liter of chemnovatic in last week from nicriver and it looked great (was skeptical about ground shipping across the country in this heat), prolly going to order more of that since they offer free shipping over $50 and their chemnovatic price is really good.

3 Likes

lnw… 1 liter of nic (49.99)and 9.xx to ship priority…

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com

2 Likes

I paid $60 total for 2(500mg) Chemnovatic jugs including shipping at NicRiv. It is my preferred base. I’ve never used the wholesalers above but have tried just about everything else out there. I used to pay more for ChemNovatic at VapersTek …it is very clean.

3 Likes