Flavor BAN!

Whoopsiedaisy … did I just offend a fan?

3 Likes

ooppsie!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/romney-e-cigarette-recall?fbclid=IwAR2YiUShSeD1ydiuabY5kW1fQFAk59BOBhRBv161Y7TMmoroFleaC0hlock

2 Likes

Not at all. I did vote for him last election but I don’t like any politician. They are all corrupt.

2 Likes

I find this a little maddening - sure it won’t have an effect on you so don’t worry about it - what about the millions of smokers that are behind you? What about the fact that other governments are watching on and formulating similar plans. This whole attitude partially to blame for what is happening the “It will be fine attitude” is what got us here in the first place.

What about when the government decided to ban something else that does have an effect on you?

11 Likes

LOL, Romney has a long and shadowy history benefiting from working for big tobacco. Look it up, this makes perfect sense to scream while the iron is hot - RECALL all that crap, it’s a public health crisis, they need to go back to smoking cigarettes!

4 Likes

Id like to see everyone going into the hood to return their carts… yeah buddy… recall lololol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

shocker, from disbelief to dismissal

2 Likes

He got his pitch in for BT, should be worth bazillions for his fav PAC action committees. what a pric*

2 Likes

well he isnt the only one on Big T… you would be surprised as to who is in with Big T…
I wont call names… no need…
but I was told to remember, what big t and p wants… they will get it all in the end.

2 Likes

It’s both sides of the aisle, I’m fully aware of that. 45 pulled the trigger though

2 Likes

“Almost 14k vapor companies…12k of which are retail vape shops…166k jobs…70k of which are direct-retail jobs…without flavors, there is no business model” https://twitter.com/i/status/1172546449948545024

2 Likes

The spy who loves us. “Keepin’ all our secrets safe tonight. Keep it coming. Nobody does it better” … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

unbelievable, maybe he is the chosen one -haha

3 Likes

Sounds as patently absurd as his famous quips, “corporations are people, my friend”, and “self-deportation”.

2 Likes

I myself fail to find anything remotely “deep” about his ham-fisted “malignantly narcissistic totalitarian state”:

2 Likes

More at banana republic.

2 Likes

Raven Knightly ? Sleeper spy for Ginormous Tobaccy ? Operative name: “DeepNET Va/Per/Cav Boy”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Where the high priests of spineless sycophantism miraculously survive on Trump Water and Steaks only !

2 Likes

“Let them smoke stinkies”

2 Likes

… "I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” … “Accept it before it destroys you !” (ROFLMAO … :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes