Flavor BAN!

" We have a really big show tonight ."

2 Likes

“One of the largest cigarette manufacturers in the world, Reynolds American and Altria Group, donated at least $1.5 million to Trump’s campaign in 2016. So, right there, you automatically know exactly how much Trump cares about nicotine products and the impact of smoking on national health. In his bumbling press conference, Trump made a pointed reference to the dangers of nicotine addiction, too, which really, just scanned like a dog-whistle to his allies in big tobacco, and the message is: Don’t worry fellas, I’m going to come down hard on Juul and other traditional tobacco alternatives to help you guys drive profits.” https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trumps-vape-act-isnt-kids-210211959.html

3 Likes

2 Likes

What I like about this, is that e cigarettes don’t really involve us, well, me anyway. I’m a cloud chaser and I make my own liquid.
So they aren’t banning nicotine, because “we need that for our tobacco flavored recipes” so that should be left alone.
They can’t ban batteries.
China, who manufactures a large percentage of the mods and tanks, they’re not going anywhere.
Vegetable glycerine and PG are used in other hobbies, no need to ban them.
And flavors?
Can’t ban flavors.
They can ban manufactured pods with flavors, but not vanilla.
So I’m not sure where this affects us.
Let let them do their thing, like every other jackass stunt this administration has done, and give them a high five! Then on the way out the party, ask them, “So, we can make juice with tobacco flavors?”.
When they say yes, we quietly retreat into our mixing rooms and make whatever the fuck we want.
Then, as a side note, non-DIY-ers are going to need a place to get their juice, and may need to turn to us for them.

3 Likes

The unfaithful should not knock the “Trump Ultra Elite King Size Sleeping Throne” until they’ve tried one ! :wink:

Source: https://americanhistory.si.edu/sites/default/files/styles/blog_image/public/1_Iron_Lung.jpg

2 Likes

See new tweet from the chosen one - separate topic. If they ban flavors down the road Johnny they will eventually prohibit nicotine - keep the pressure on the administration via twitler and calls to the big house.

2 Likes

can i get a tan like his with it?

2 Likes

You really need to think about that a whole lot harder. If this goes ahead and there is a massive black market created what do you think will happen next?

Nic restricted to non retail sales?
Mods stopped by custom?

If you think it won’t go there if they see fit you are seriously deluding yourself.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Only if you pledge allegiance to the super-secretive faux-evangelical grifting “Orange Man Group” ! … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hell, let’s start by keeping young children safe from malignant soulless and heartless scum like Trump first !

2 Likes

While that is a little glimmer of hope - don’t let this pacify you.

5 Likes

I’m doing whatever I can to convert those who still can. And will continue to do so. If everyone were to do the same people will have no trouble getting product.
I just think its a stunt. And that is opinion.
Just opinion.
Nothing has happened yet.

2 Likes

Yes this is quite true yet if you sit back and say it doesnt concern you (not saying you are not doing anything) then that is when it will happen.

4 Likes

(Perhaps) if you were to (yet again?) detail some of the horrifying regulations and prohibitions that your own government has imposed upon your own country (in these regards of personal liberties), some of us all too apathetic hicks in the US (might, possibly) get the picture about the scourge of nanny-state fever gone wild ?

4 Likes

Keep the pressure on.

3 Likes

Ulterior motives… POPULATION CONTROL, thinning out the herd for the aliens, FUCKIN’ ALIENS

3 Likes

Well the Romulan tracks back. How surprising.

2 Likes

I feel like person in Alabama who thought their house was going to get hit by a hurricane, and then it didn’t.
If he likes the vaping community then why has he been saying all the crap about it?
He’s a dipshit and this time it’s working for us.

2 Likes

to be continued… don’t go to the rest room

1 Like