Flavor BAN!

It won’t take them long to prohibit online sales too. One thing appears to be clear, there seems to be bipartisan agreement on this move banning ecigarettes. It is entirely hypocritical not to ban cigarettes, cigars, pipes, handguns, assault weapons etc as well. Total *fn bull shit. No one has apparently considered the jobs that will be lost or the impact to the economy, BUT I’m sure big tobacco is thrilled.

6 Likes

I know Flavorah has plans… Actions matter :wink:

Welcome to closed systems… Nicotine? out of reach of others.
Farmer or otherwise, will have to have licenses

5 Likes

Jist monday or yesterday not sure when but when that guy spoke about he will invest 160 million dollars to ban flavors donald saw that and now all of a sudden he is giving vaping attention.

2 Likes

Eh ? Reality check ?

(SF Chronicle, August 20, 2019 - regarding AB1639): The measure has been significantly narrowed since it was introduced. It had initially sought to limit the sale of flavored e-cigarettes to smoke and vape shops only - and ban the sale of flavored e-cigarettes (except for mint and menthol) at convenience stores. The section on flavors was taken out altogether after public health groups objected to mint and menthol - popular e-cigarette flavors among teens - being exempted from the proposed sales restrictions. The measure also originally included civil penalties on youth for possessing e-cigarettes, but that provision was also taken out. … The bill would not override local ordinances on e-cigarettes. … “The elephant in the room here is the flavor issue - that these flavors are the hook for young people,” said Assemblyman Kevin McCarty, D-Sacramento, a member of the Committee on Health. “We will evaluate that another day. But elements in this bill before us are very helpful in dealing with this epidemic … We will take up the flavor issue at a later date.”

Bill Information: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB1639

2 Likes

Official FDA release (fyi this Alex Azar is a former pharma lobbyist {so much for the demise of the swamp}) https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/trump-administration-combating-epidemic-youth-e-cigarette-use-plan-clear-market-unauthorized-non

2 Likes

My concern is the flood of posts asking for Clones :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Beady eyed craven scumbag Rump sycophant Alex Azar cares so much about the well-being of children.

Have a look:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/26/border-patrol-hungry-migrant-children-texas-clint-trump-republicans-mexico-parents/1568151001/

3 Likes

Pulling out of the Paris climate agreements should’ve been a hint …

5 Likes

Might be time to buy 500 ml of Nic 100

5 Likes

Imagine in this twilight zone moment, a USA where participation in this form is paramount to being one in an insurgent 4chan group… flavor me disgusted.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Trump himself, notoriously secretive about his personal wealth, has revealed that he had investments in tobacco companies, including Philip Morris International, its American spinoff Altria Group, and Reynolds American Inc." https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/tobacco-industry-trump-administration-ties?fbclid=IwAR2Gobr1mMHgmTz8n2MVArzvYKGiVEU1Id_mmQewH5aV27atkP5WTh5FTGY

8 Likes

Untitled-1

14 Likes

That is an interesting date

3 Likes

Now he wants us to pay for the special privilege of getting screwed by Dear Leader’s malignant narcissim:

Trump’s call for negative rates threatens savers”: The negative rates Trump is pushing, already in place in some parts of Europe and in Japan, would effectively charge people who save their money, and reward those able and willing to borrow.

Such enduring humanitarian charisma (the biggest and the very best in the history of the world, of course). If there do exist hell(s), I’d bet that only the “hottest, most searing ones ever” are being readied just for Poppa.

3 Likes

Just caught this on BBC World News
40% of Malaysia ablaze with uncontrolled forest fires
And Trump pledges to attack those teeny litte clouds of therapeutic vapor in the USA

Good to see that the World’s politicians have their priorities right :rage:

5 Likes

4 Likes

What happens when/if you get pulled over by a cop and he smells strawberry vapor coming off of your atty? Do you go to jail for being in possession of federal contraband e-liquid? Seriously, I imagine it is only a matter of time before they prohibit the sale of nicotine, if they are serious about this (and it appears they are).

2 Likes

Clicking on the Bernie Sanders link isn’'t taking me anywhere :frowning:

2 Likes

There unfortunately is not going to be much, if any, political assistance out there for us.

2 Likes