Flavor Chaser OneShots

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Thank You @zippy

2 Likes

Wooohooo… Hell yeah :heart:

2 Likes

Diy FlavorChaser has been hard at work creating some new and tasty treats (maybe a trick or 2 thrown in) for you that are lip smacking good. My latest creation is
Hawaiian Flambe

3 Likes

Interesting @zippy …

2 Likes

And SheerLuck Ohms has gone and done it again… I think he’s outdone himself this time with " Its Golden"! The picture doesn’t do this mix any justice it’s soooo good

2 Likes

Well we’ve got no tricks but sure do have treats for Halloween… Starting Friday Oct 30th to Nov 1st get yours
Any 2 oneshots for $20.00

excluding sale shots

Code: witchestits

20201029_110357

1 Like

DiyFlavorChaser is excited to present to you Marshall’s newest addition to his winning recipe.

Butterscotch Crumble

1 Like

Hey Folks here we go again!! :grin: DiyFlavorChaser is holding recipe contest #2
For this challenge I want you to submit a winter warmer recipe. Anything that makes you feel all warm and comfy in the winter
The usual rules apply:
Using only what’s in my stash (which is ever growing :rofl:)

Contest will run from Nov 2 - Nov 30 2020
Send all entries to:
laurasslick@gmail.com
In the subject of the email please put contest entry
Good luck all… you could win a spot on DiyFlavorChaser with your own oneshot
1 Like

DiyFlavorChaser has been on a crazy ride creating new exquisite treats for you. My newest oneshot that will warm you to the bone.

Winters Escape

1 Like

One of my most favorite flavors of Ice Cream and now available in a oneshot… How can you go wrong? You need this in your tank
Please welcome the latest addition to the Marshall line up
Vienetta
Chocolate mint Ice Cream :yum:

1 Like

DiyFlavorChaser is celebrating the American Thanksgiving with a sale

1 Like

Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Now imagine cheesecake smothered in a Blueberry topping… Well you can now get this in your tank??
SheerLuck Ohms presents

Ny Blues

1 Like

DiyFlavorChaser has been hard at work to bring you something new that will keep you wanting more. I present to you

Brigadier

1 Like

Well there’s no stopping the king of custards… SheerLuck Ohms has gone and added another sweet treat for your everyday vape.

Introducing Swirled

1 Like

Well you can’t stop a freight train going downhill with no brakes and you can’t stop DiyFlavorChaser from creating rich sweet treats… My latest Picasso

1 Like

You know her from Noted and Mixen Vixens. DiyFlavorChaser is pleased to bring you another Top mixer

mlNikon

1 Like

2 Likes

The All Girls Show has come to DiyFlavorChaser with a very unique and tasty take on their profiles.

1 Like

DiyFlavorChaser is pleased and excited to introduce the winner of Flavor Chasers second recipe contest.

SessionDrummer

1 Like

Thanks very much for the opportunity @zippy.

1 Like