Flavor Chaser OneShots

The king of custards has created a tempting and exquisite treat for your next ADV
SheerLuck Ohms brings you

Dat Custard Doh

1 Like

We all know Steampugs as the master of the cereal mix and crustless cheesecakes, but did you know he creates some really Fabulous unique creations (as he is the most Fabulous).

Diy Flavor Chaser is pleased to present

Cornbread & Butter Pudding

1 Like

I looked at the post and scrolled to the end to look for something that wasn’t a dessert. got to the end for something relevant and it was Sherlock Ohms: too must sweetness for me.

1 Like

We have lots of oneshots that are not desserts and most do not contain sweetener. There are coffees, fruits, fruits with cooling etc

1 Like

When you find a gem you snatch it up. Well Diy Flavorchaser found one in Netreality

Please welcome Netreality and his extremely divine mixes

1 Like

They say that breakfast is the most important vape of the day. Well Steampugs has you covered with his newest (most fabulous) mix

Steampugs presents

The Bees Nuts

1 Like

So you have a hard time with commitments? Well we took the stress out for you. Try our One Shots, 5x10ml pack. A mini buffet of Concentrates

Diy Flavor Chasers presents

1 Like

Great idea @zippy.

1 Like

Sooo you think you’ve tried every custard out there? Well you haven’t tried “Now That’s A Custard” and let me say you need to!! This custard will blow you away. Try it and disagree with me
SheerLuck Ohms presents
Now That’s A Custard

1 Like

Well summer is finally here… Why not enjoy a refreshing vape to go along with the sunshine? Here at DiyFlavorChaser we have just the mixes to make your day in the sun that much more enjoyable

Immortal

MysterFog

https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/product-page/ice-core-sample

SheerLuck Ohms

1 Like

From the creator of Amatorium and Monkey on Juice comes the latest One Shot from Netreality

Montage

1 Like

Celebrate Canada Day with some exquisitely tasty treats

1 Like

@zippy I love the landing page. Very nice of you (again)…

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

Tis the season to gift yourself a tasty treat

2 Likes

Code Ho Ho??? Um this is a pg13 site geez … Get ur head out of the gutter

1 Like

Lmao… Gee thanx just spit out my water :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes