Flavor giveaway

This is extremely generous of you and thank you for the chance but it’s not an entry from me because I have more than enough to be going on with. Best of luck to everyone that enters.

9 Likes

im in i live in canada but will pay for shipping

6 Likes

Oh gosh, throw me in the hat. Whatever I don’t need I’ll pay it forward. Thank you, Tracey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Tracy8 Just want to say sorry about the move and losing friends. I know what that’s like. In spite of it all I hope you stick around and we see more of you.

8 Likes

Oh, I’m always around. I just usually don’t say much. I have learned so much from the ELR community, although I will admit I still don’t do single flavor testing. :yum:

10 Likes

Teehee, who cares as long as you have your ADVs and you’re happy and it sounds like you are.

7 Likes

Would love to throw my name in the hat for some flavor concentrates🙏 Only recently been mixing, but am surprised how flavorful DIY turns out!! To determine how well I could DIY I have started with just a ‘sampling’ of some of my favorite flavors and they’ve turned out amazingly well… and in most cases better than the ‘commercial’ juices that I had been buying👍 Thnx for the giveaway!

9 Likes

Oh my, you are a brave soul, just for saying that!! :rofl:
I am with @muth on this one though. There is a mixer that comes around every so often that doesn’t do SFT and I consider him to be one of the best.

12 Likes

Who dat, Dan?

6 Likes

Do tell dan :grin:

5 Likes

Income around more than every so often …Bwhaha

6 Likes

Oh well, why not? I didn’t tag him because he probably gets tired of it. Anywho, @DarthVapor is the culprit. I do believe he has done a SFT before but mostly he doesn’t and his recipes are brilliant.

here is an oldie but a goodie
The 18 : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/437665/The%2018

1.50% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.00% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1.00% Catalan Cream (FA)
1.20% Cheesecake (LA)
2.00% Coconut Milk (LB)
2.00% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.80% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
0.80% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
1.00% Creme Brulee (YC) (INAWERA)
0.50% Custard (Crema Pasticcera) (FA)
0.80% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
0.50% Meringue (FA)
1.50% Nugat (INAWERA)
0.60% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
1.50% Vienna Cream (FA)
1.00% Whipped Cream (Panna Montata) (FA)

Flavor total: 20.2%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3w3f

I still make it. OOPs for a cousin and I’ll still keep a bit of it for myself

10 Likes

Dang! I’m only missing 5 flavors :rofl: Thx for the share, Dan.

8 Likes

look at all those flavors :astonished: . makes me think = 1 drop of every flavor i have and see what happens , lol

7 Likes

Hmmmm I am thinking i may have a bit of a problem since I have all the flavors

7 Likes

Sad to see your not going to experiment as much, but toss me in the hat!

5 Likes

Been a rough year, as I’m sure it has been for a lot of us, this is very generous of you! I could definitely use some assistance in the flavor stock if you’d be so kind to put my name in. Thank you very much!

7 Likes

I’m just getting into diy so this would be a huge help. Thank you for the offer!

8 Likes

Well heck, I could use some flavors. I don’t have all that many and whatever I don’t care for will come right back here ( PIF’ng to others ) . Toss my name in too please. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @DebiM

7 Likes