Flavor giveaway

Would love to have my name tossed in the hat as well if this is still open. Blessings!

6 Likes

Wow, look at all of the first-time posters! Welcome, Welcome, Welcome @REKOMS and @DebiM itā€™s good to have you and itā€™s good to see you again @Sleipnir989 and @KC111.

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to try some flavors. Iā€™ve gotten back into mixing recently.

6 Likes

What is SFM? single flavor mixing? like as in taking say just strawberry only?
I have yet to do that if so I tend to put too much in and then start over

6 Likes

@Tracy8 oh yes and hat please! Iā€™m a lone wolf myselfā€¦ Itā€™s quiet :relaxed:

7 Likes

@Dan_the_Man your post is a perfect example of why I love this forum so welcoming to a new person such as myself trying to navigate the Waters of DIY. I DIY everything (well everything possible)

9 Likes

You have awakened me from my eternal slumberā€¦

To this day, that is still one of my favorite creamy vapes, even though I donā€™t use recipes anymore. As ridiculous and absurd as the recipe looks, I was on a mission back then to find the ā€œperfectā€ cream vape that I could also use as a base.

So for me, this was one of my favs. Itā€™s crazy how even the slightest change or omission to this recipe, changes itā€™s profile completely. A little high in the overall percentages, but my plan to tweak it down on the first try was axed the minute I tried it.

If you have all the flavors (and patience) give it a try! Iā€™m always interested to hear peopleā€™s take on this one.

Take care everyone

10 Likes

Nope. Iā€™ve never bothered with the single flavor tests. Doesnā€™t fit my crazy, obsessive personality. Just mixing one flavor and waiting weeks to taste it evolve is way too boring for me, hehe. Itā€™s like plain cheese pizzaā€¦

(no disrespect to the plain cheese people out there)

9 Likes

So keeping the flavor ratios and just reducing the % has that much of an affect on this recipe? Are you mainly MTL? Do you make that recipe with the same pg/vg ratio? And welcome back from your slumberšŸ˜Š

8 Likes

I never really bothered to cut back on anything, since I liked it where it was. My own ā€œruleā€ was never to go over 20% flavoring in my recipes. Mind you, 20% isnā€™t the goal, since I have some as low as 4%, I just never wanted anything over 20%.

I can tell you there were a few times I ran out of a certain flavor, only able to add half of what I needed, and it did change it a bit.

As far as PG/VG goes, I have always used nothing but VG, outside of the carriers in the flavorings, which typically are PG on the common brands

Thank you, Iā€™m not active here any longer, but still in touch with most of the gang :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You got it my friend

HAHA, so do I. Everything I can and some I canā€™t. :rofl:

Awesome, thanks for that.

Is that good or bad my lord? :grin:

Mine too. Though I canā€™t stand TPAā€™s Bavarian Cream anymore. I had to change it but I still like this recipe and I still make it every month for a cousin.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I canā€™t wait to get some flavors to start mixing.

7 Likes

Very nice jester throw my name in the hat please

5 Likes

im in canada but i donā€™t mind paying shipping if its not too bad though
roughly how many flavors or ML is it?
maybe i can estimate the cost

7 Likes

Iā€™m guessing here, but itā€™s more or less @ 2 liters and would probably fit inside a 15" square box.

8 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m still trying to get used to all of this. Itā€™s quite overwhelming to me

9 Likes

Hey Wombatred26, we pulled your name out of the hat! Iā€™ve been a little busy, new job, mom in the hospital, (sheā€™s ok). Iā€™m off work on Wednesday so send me your address and Iā€™ll pack them up and send them to you. :grin:

16 Likes

Congratulations @Wombatred26 !!!

9 Likes

@Wombatred26 great score, congrats!

10 Likes

Nice one!! @Wombatred26 shit ya!!!

9 Likes