Flavor giveaway

Just arrived. Thank you ma’am! And HOLEEEE COW is that a lot of stuff! :hushed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forgive the nosey cat :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

QC-Estarossa

8 Likes

Awesome! Any leakers?

7 Likes

I forgive you nosey cat.

9 Likes

Only three tiny FA ones. The lids didn’t seem to fit proper but it’s okay. I just rinsed everything, checked lids on them all and rebagged them.

9 Likes

There are many flavors in this lot that I am so happy to have. There are some that I will be passing along to others.

I am currently working my way down the list of folks who said they need flavors.

If there’s anything left, after that, I’ll go through those who said they wanted them.

I hope that seems fair to everyone.

12 Likes

Perfectly fair my dear. I would say that if anyone thinks it unfair they may need to go to a therapist.

9 Likes

I have sent private messages to some folks, but a few haven’t responded. If @Phroggy @DebiM and @Sleipnir989 could get back to me soon and let me know “yay” or “nay” please so I can move through the list, I’d appreciate it, thank you.

If I’ve skipped anyone, in order of response, who need some and can cover their own shipping, please PM me your flavor profile preferences and I’ll see if there’s anything left I can send you.

8 Likes

That’s very generous @Wombatred26.

5 Likes

That’s me!! Thanks a ton @Wombatred26 you solid as f!

6 Likes

I try, love!

5 Likes

I just don’t see a reason for the stuff I won’t use to sit around, going to waste. If someone who needs it will use it, I’m all for helping them out as best I can!

8 Likes

Definitely, Yay👍

5 Likes

Check your private messages, @Phroggy, and get back to me, there please.

7 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands: Safe arrival & l :eyes:kin’ delicious!! Thanks for the opportunity to experience some new flavors… and expand my newbie DIYs​:+1::pray:

10 Likes

Fantastic! I’m sorry some or all of them are damp. Like I said, I rinsed them off but I don’t think I let them dry long enough. If you just let them sit out on a counter, they should dry, well enough… :grimacing:

5 Likes

I spy Honeysuckle (TPA). Have fun.

7 Likes

They are fine… there was a little condensation in the bag; however, the bottles/labels were fine :ok_hand: I’m really anxious to try some of the flavors & some really appear interesting - it’s terrific to have so many to experiment with!!
Thanks again for such an awesome opportunity :clap:

7 Likes

You’re so very very welcome. Thank you for taking them off my hands. :grin:

I cant remember exactly what tiger’s blood is… I think it’s a strawberry coconut thing. It’s not bad, it’s just not my thing.

That came out of my original stash. As did the honeysuckle. I tried them both and just couldn’t find anything I liked with them.

7 Likes

I’m new to this site so I just saw your message. I replied and am still interested if you have any left. I have no problem paying shipping

8 Likes