Flavor giveaway

Got ya. Just messaged you, hun.

7 Likes

When I clicked on The 18 link, I read your comment about subbing Custard (Inawera) for Flavorah and how you liked it better with Inawera. Do you have that recipe with that sub? If not, what % did you use?

3 Likes

I have a large bottle of TFA Western, I have tried but do not like. If someone would like it let me know (free). Iā€™ll even ship it free, would hate to just dump it.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll take it. Take a look at my flavor stash
We could do some trading

9 Likes

@Pastorfuzz I will a little later, I have to take care of my mother for a little while. Thank you for reaching out! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

No hurry. Itā€™s for a friend of mine that mixes many tobacco flavors

9 Likes

Let me know where to send it and Iā€™ll get it in the mail today or tomorrow. I am trying to mix a good rainbow sherbet for my daughter but my attempts so far leave a LOT of room for improvement, if you have anything that would help that endeavor that would be cool. I am using Molinberry Rainbow Sherbet and it just doesnā€™t quite hit the mark, any suggestions?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve never made a Rainbow Sherbert from scratch but I have some Liquid Barn Rainbow Sherbert concentrate.
I donā€™t know how much but Iā€™ll look when I get home from work tonight and let you know.
Iā€™ll DM you about It

6 Likes

@TimWV, @Pastorfuzz Iā€™ve never been able to make one from scratch, and LBā€™s would be good for a base.

Rainbow Sherbet (LB) 7.5% (3-21-21) ā€“ Having not tried many Sherbets, itā€™s always a nice change to do so. This one although having some Sherbet characteristics, never really drove it all the way home. It presented as mainly an artificial-ish Raspberry, with some other non-descript fruits, with a fairly identifiable sherbet base. Sweetness was below mid-level which was interesting for a desert, and at this testing weight, nothing screamed out as off-putting. At times, the ā€œfruitā€ notes almost reminded me of RFSCā€™s Yumberry which is delicious, yet unidentifiable. This one wasnā€™t as high on the delicious-ness scale, but shared the mostly unidentifiable quality. Would be fairly good as another baser/mixer, but that would be the limit. Not terrible, not great, just in the middle, and felt good at 5.5/10.

I DO strongly feel that any good attempt(s) will require a healthy does of ā€¦

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/fizzy-sherbet-vt/

4 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer , I have placed the Fizzy Sherbet in my cart with BCF just waiting to see if they have a sale any time soon (like that has any bearing on my order habits lol!) Again, thank you for the suggestions, much appreciated!

3 Likes

Sent you a DM @TimWV

3 Likes

Called my daughter about it @SessionDrummer .
She said she put a little Sour Lemon, and INW Cherries in with it and it was much better. She couldnā€™t remember how much but it was very little.
I donā€™t know. Never tried it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting approach. It actually sounds like a pretty GOOD approach.

2 Likes

I tried a little sour blue raspberry and that wasnā€™t the answer at all lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t know. She has strange buds like me.
She used to love Pabst Blue Ribbon so thereā€™s that!

4 Likes

4 Likes

NOT the old PBR!! I remember that from back in the day. Makes me glad I quit drinking 123 years ago!

5 Likes

It was good out of the keg , but sucked in the cans.
And it had to be very cold

7 Likes

Throw my name in the hat, please

2 Likes