Flavor Notes

I figured I’d post links to all my flavor notes for posterity.

For those that have asked, I’m okay. My esophageal cancer is in remission with no trace after chemo, radiation, and 3 years of constant immunotherapy that targets my specific kind of cancer. However, I currently have a tumor in my liver now that I’m receiving radiation treatments for. This is the cancer that’s going to get me. We’ve tried a lot of things with no response yet. I’m hoping and praying that the radiation does the trick.

Lemon Notes

Boysenberry Notes

Raspberry Notes

Tobaccos Notes

Blueberry Notes

Enjoy and feel free to add your own notes.

19 Likes

@kindground, very glad to hear about that news, and will keep you in our prayers regarding the last part. Thank you.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hoping for good things to happen in your future!:vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Positive thoughts for a quick recovery :pray:t3:

7 Likes

@kindground positive thoughts and best wishes from me too.

7 Likes

@Kindground my MFing brother …Great to see you pop in . I have often wondered what was going on with you. Know that your missed and loved . Mad Respect to you :pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

So nice to see you @kindground , we all wondered what happened and now we know. Wish you the very best, you knew and know you’ve got a family that cares here, keep it up as much as you can mate!

7 Likes

VERY agreed @Iv3shf, @kindground

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1msdgy5g00

6 Likes