Support Kindground and his fight against cancer

Some of you may know @kindground (Phillip Scott Brown) some may not but he is quite a well-known mixer who needs our help.

If you donate $5 or more and then send your donation receipt to daytimefrank@gmail.com you will be entered into the draw for a bunch of goodies including the full range of Wonder Flavours and the full range of Flavorah we are currently working on more prizes.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=83743

Go fund me is here

Please dig deep we need to look after one of our own.

@Walt_RealFlavors has also generously added to the prize pool

6x 4oz bottles of Real Flavors (winner’s choice)
$200 gift card to Nixul.com (CBD)
3 free bottles of Hip Syrups (coffee / fruit Syrups)

Value $500

43 Likes

Ahhh fuck I love kindground … Will donate shortly … Shitty news ty for informing us brother

24 Likes

Does GoFundMe do PayPal yet? I tried to do one of these a while ago, but backed out once I realized I couldn’t use PayPal?
Sending Lot of Love and Prayers Kindground! You are part of the family here in the DIY world, and we all are being positive and praying for you!

14 Likes

I am not sure they do.

Edit: Personal campaigns cannot use paypal a registered charity can

12 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t think they’d have changed it. I think I will do it for this though! I guess I haven’t heard anything bad with GoFundMe, but for some reason I always felt they were kinda fishy…but maybe not…

9 Likes

Thank you all for the love and support! kindground@gmail.com for PayPal

36 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to support our brother! Best Wishes @kindground!

23 Likes

Donated and shared. Wishing the best possible outcome for kindground and his family.

21 Likes

@woftam, @kindground, what @Pro_Vapes said. We will keep you in our prayers as well.

20 Likes

Just an update - the prize pool is growing by leaps and bounds.

" . . . we have full lines from WF, RF, FLV, FA, and LB. Gift codes or store credit from OSDIY, Chef’s, ECX and BCF as well."

and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The donations are rolling in too fast to count.

Does anyone know how to get hold of the ELR webmaster? It would be great to add a link to the header for a webpage that’s being built with all of the details. And those details include a 24hr marathon of all the DIY podcasts you’ve ever heard of - tentatively scheduled for Jun1-2. We need to get the word out and have as many eyes on that info as we can muster.

21 Likes

Contact/message @daath

10 Likes

@daath

Would it be possible to add a link to the ELR header that directs people to a webpage (in the process of being created) that has all of the info for the “kindground raffle”? It will have all of the details of the 24 DIY podcast marathon (nearly filled already) and all of the donated prizes (and amazing haul that grows by the minute) that can be had for helping out or DIY brother?

The more eyes we can get the info in front of the more we can help.

16 Likes

done. thoughts and prayers to @kindground

14 Likes

Thanks out to @kindground for dropping the PayPal addie for those who prefer that.

15 Likes

Off topic
Watched noted: lemons today at work. Our kindground cost me some money at diyvs, at least they didn’t have the SA Italian sicily.

11 Likes

Ya he was good in that one , even though he didnt list MF lemon as numero uno , so disappointing @kindground smdh

10 Likes

This is a great idea. Just donated! Love it!

18 Likes

Hi @kindground, Best wishes for you and the family bro…thank you for letting us know.
Thinking of you guys.

15 Likes

Hey mate, chucked $10 your way, sorry i couldn’t spare more. Best wishes and get well soon. Not sure how to find receipt or anything though as i don’t have an account just made the payment. Donation name is same as display name. Good luck with everything.

inevias

edit: NVM receipt just came through :slight_smile: again good luck best wish @kindground

16 Likes