Flavor stash question

Olson19179d
It doesn’t taste like pepper, no. I use 48 mg nic 100%VG.
my Istick 50w just took a turn for the worst and won’t turn on even when plugged in.Ahh shucks
I would just say they all have a bad after taste especially on the exhale.

Olson191711d
Every recipe I tried tastes terrible… Made it exactly what the recipe called for… Not really sure why

Olson
I hope you’ve got something sorted out since your iStick crapped out

I’m curious
been a few days since your last reply on here, are things tasting better yet?

because the first thing i thought reading this was “vaper’s tongue”

If it sounds like that is/was the problem i would recommend menthol, ribena, smell freshly ground coffee
(not all at once :wink:

I have recently warrantied my Istick for a new one. They still all taste… off. Not really sure why. I will be making more liquid so hopefully I can find one I enjoy. The Unicorn Milk Clone doesnt taste terrible after steeping but not what I’m looking for. As of right now spending $150 on the DIY supplies was a waste.

I feel bad for you I wish it weren’t this way I still can’t seem to understand why you’re not getting anything…

Is there a way to add flavors to your Flavor Stash without having to use the flavor in a recipe?

Go to “My flavor stash” (under user) and at the top of the list you will see “Add flavor”. Start to type your new flavor in the add flavor section and a drop down menu will appear, allowing you to find that specific flavor/company

1 Like

dang … sorry for the noobish question.

I’m one of those people that you could hide something in the most obvious of places …

1 Like

No need to be sorry man! With all the different information and resource pages on ELR it is hard to pinpoint something at times. Just make sure you use the flavor that has the correct company and largest amount of recipes/reviews.

For example, Bavarian cream by TPA is stored in the data base as “Bavarian Cream (TPA)” with 41475 recipes. Whereas the incorrect examples can be “Bavarian Cream - The Flavor/Perfumer’s Apprentice” with 0 recipes or “Bavarian Cream tfa” etc etc

All this does is insure you are using the same flavor in the database that we are all using, otherwise it will not show up in people’s “what can I make” etc

Hope that makes sense? I’m a little brain dead this morning hehe :wink:

1 Like

Actually if I am not mistaken @daath has set things up so that TFA and TPA are treated the same and should both come up within the same search. If I am not mistaken. @daath, what’;s the scoop?

I was just going by what I saw in the drop down list for Bavarian but yes, certain names are all linked but not all of them. Like “flavorah” is linked with (FLV) but there are still a few people who store them incorrectly which leaves all the stragglers :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can’t actually add a flavor to your stash by using it in a recipe any longer. Only from the flavor details page, or from “My flavor stash” :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Sorry, the flavor database is stupid right now, so it has to be “Bavarian Cream (TPA)” for it to be correct :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Adding Jamaican Rum (FA)to my flavor stash, there are only two options for FA and neither one matches what I received. Suggestions?

Also how do I request getting Wild West One Shot (Flavrz) added to the database?

2 Likes
4 Likes