Flavor West (and Mt Baker Vapor) Reviews

I had seen that flavor and was wondering myself. Thought about trying to mix it and get that chocolate mint favor.

1 Like

Probably have to go with some kind of Dark Chocolate I would imagine.I will say these cream liquior favors are interesting accents for blends. Iā€™m on a kick accenting with FWs Kaluha & Cream. Thatā€™s why the Creme De Menthe looked interesting. That and I have a customer whoā€™s into the mints.

1 Like

Does FW offer anything smaller than 4oz? Couldnā€™t find 15ml sizes on the site.

1 Like

Apparently FlavorRenu.com is also Flavor West. They sell 30ml as the smallest size apparently. FlavorWest.com 4oz is the smallest.

1 Like

If they werenā€™t using Flavor West at the moment they were asked if they wereā€¦(duck :sweat: loop hole) it wasnā€™t a lie to say no, technically speaking. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only used Flavor West Caramel Candy, Banana Nut Bread, Bavarian Cream & Butterscotch. I love these flavors so well I now order them directly from the Flavor West site as you canā€™t beat their prices. The Banana Nut Bread is the only one Iā€™ve tried thatā€™s perfect out of the bottle without having to ā€œcookā€ it.

2 Likes

You can buy 6ml testers of Flavor West from www.onestopdiyshop.com They are $1.50 for 6ml They also have 20 ml for $4.00

1 Like

You can find FW in 6ml size at www.onestopdiyshop.com They are $1.50. They also have 20ml for $4.00 I buy all my new flavors in 6ml. If I like it then I buy larger size bottles.

1 Like

Hi Danny2; I usually buy 4oz-16oz size, however, I am very tired of buying 4ozs of tobacco flavors that just, how do you say it, Hmmmmm, SUCK. I might consider some test bottles one of these days to try to find just a couple tobacco flavors I can work with. Thanks for the infoā€¦

EDIT: Well so much for that, They only offer a handful of the tobaccos. Just checked it out for future reference. Thanks for trying !

1 Like

I know itā€™s tough to find tobacco flavors that actually taste like tobacco. I just ordered 3 of them and can use only one. Iā€™m pretty picky about the flavors though. Iā€™m trying to find something close to Bauway USA Mix. Canā€™t get it in the states anymore.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on a tobacco hunt myself at the moment. Experimenting with FA shade, dark vapure, Latakia, desert ship and Tuscan reserve at the present time. Vape Mail this week will bring me Inawera sweet tobacco and AM4A. All of the FA tobaccos have been acceptable if not down right tasty. Iā€™m hoping the Inawera flavor prove to be good as well.

You should start a tobacco review threadā€¦be interesting to hear everyoneā€™s opinion as well as your own on all the tobacco flavours out there . Iā€™m hard pressed to buy anything other than ry4 double ā€¦just from hearing others talk of how bad some can be

2 Likes

Actually there is a category Best Tobacco Mixes where we can discuss tobacco blending and the like.

1 Like

The ry4 hunt is where I started out. My wifeā€™s favorite vendor mix was EC Blends ry4. I started trying to clone their juice, to no avail. Iā€™m close, but feel the secret is their blend of vanilla and caramel, not so much the tobacco. Perhaps the discussion and reviews of such should be located under ā€œFlavorsā€???

MixedUp1- Guessing you smoked actual cigarettes in the pastā€¦ What was your brand of cigarette?

I smoked everything from players , dumaurier, belmonts , I finally finished on Next gold regs . I started the best tobacco mix topic ,but I meant more finished juices than flavor concentrates, but perhaps that would be a good place to put everything tobacco related

1 Like

Those all sound very Canadian. Iā€™m I correct? Iā€™ve seen players in the US, but donā€™t remember seeing the other brands. Be that as it may, ry4, in my opinion, tastes nothing like any prepackaged smoke I ever tried. I did smoke prepackaged cigs in my day (Marlboro, Vantage, etc.), but moved over to roll your own for the last 15 years. Drum, Bali-shag and Peter Stokkebye were my fix. Iā€™ve not found a concentrate close to what those were, save Latakia and Shade. Iā€™m not really trying to mimic the roll your own to perfection, but I have tried my best to stick to a realistic tobacco taste with my mixing. Iā€™m having fun trying anyway!

Speaking of cigarettes, I have to plug my good old recipe, 7 Marlshade III - I personally found it an excellent replacement for cigarettes :smile:

2 Likes

Daath- Iā€™ve seen that recipe and it does look very cigarette like. Iā€™ve been working on a Latakia, dark vapure and shade mix. Right now, itā€™s a bit of a tobacco overload! But, with a little tweaking, it will prove quite vapable. Just need to take the harsh edge off. Perhaps some vape wizard and/or ethyl maltol? Other suggestions to round off the sharp edges???

Yes Canadian smokes. And they taste way different than American , more like a smooth chemical cocktail ā€¦American cigs have more of a cigar taste to me ā€¦so itā€™s hard to take suggestions from American vapers due to the taste difference .Not that one cig is better than the other just different taste we all get used too

2 Likes