Flavorah-based recipes

i dont think your flave totals are high , ive recently started testing my new flaves and again testing my older ones and i have followed thw advise to go very low and although there is a nice flavor having them so low i dont get the full effect , let me give everyone an example : for a while i have loved flavorah cinnamon crunch and used it as a sf at 3 to 4 pct just the other day i took it down to .5 and 1 pct at thw lower percents i do get a faint taste but couldnt imagine using it that low with creams and other flavors to build a more rounded. cinnamon crunch vape , so all of this wow everyone is using too much is an opinion and only an opinion … btw looks good to me

6 Likes

I’m the same way! I love being able to taste all the nuances and notes of the flavor and it works better with % that are higher than the median.
Oh btw I’ll have to try that out with the cinnamon crunch. I love that flavor!

3 Likes

Been using a lot of flavorah over the last year and i find a good general percentage range for an all flavorah recipe is 3.5% - 6%, with most recipes around 5%, and i havent expierienced any abnormal fading, even at the 3 - 4 month mark, when using flavorah with other companies i use it like i would use flavour art, i have experimented with mixes @ 2.5% and they lacked depth and tasted watered down compared to the same recipe @ 5%

3 Likes

Same here too… my site and my spot on elr shows notes and recipes… most are around 2-4 % flavoring. I might have one as high as 4-5% total… but not often. Like I said on my site, these flavors are not from your average manufacture. These are really special, as they do change from low to high in taste.

Not saying anyone is wrong, but if you are used to in your face flavors, with higher % used, you might not catch it on the lower usages at all. Not your fault, but there are a lot out there that taste what I do, using flv at lower amounts and it does not mean you all are right, or wrong… and same with us lower tasters. We all are not wrong, and as long as we all enjoy it and are able to share our experiences without being pointed at too, it’d go a long way with the community here. We all do not taste the same thing, and if we did, vaping would be as boring as smoking. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

In the mean time… been mixing tonight, and will be waiting on testing new flv recipes…
I enjoy them and I do like to share!

In the beginning FLV flavors had a range up to 5% SF, but I’ve notice the last 2 or 3 releases are much more concentrated than their earlier releases… which is great IMO. I find myself mixing .8% or less for several of the newer flavors.

EDIT: I’ve also noticed as with some other more concentrated flavors, steep time has also increased.

3 Likes

I’m really loving this one!!

6 Likes

I finally posted up my frosty root beer for someone on vu last night, nice in a tank or dripper.

4 Likes

has anyone used the lembra bread with success ?? ive tested it at .25 to 1 pct and am getting a note similar to the crunch cereal which is not good at all , if anyone has any suggestions id love to hear , i did want to use this in a orange /cranberry muffin top mix

1 Like

This sounds so good, I have none of these flavors of course but will put them on my shopping list. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yea I can’t believe the flavor of the biscotti!! What a great flavor!!! I can’t believe I missed this one. I’m really loving this one myself. I had to make up a 60cc bottle. Def. Worth buying the flavors for, if I don’t say. Hope u enjoy it as much as I am :two_hearts:

2 Likes

just mixed this flave up last nightbwith some others to test today , some flv flaves have an off note that doesnt agree with me usually the cereals or bready type flaves , except the cinnamon crunch lol

3 Likes

I have the same issue most of the times but not just with flv. I yet have to find a cracker, cookie, biscuit, crust that doesn’t have this “dark” feel too it.

I’m not even sure what note it is, but my body don’t like it, hard to explain since I can’t name that “offnote” :frowning: but I can tell you inw biscuit has it, fa cookie too etc. Maybe flv doesn’t, I shall see…

3 Likes

man im so sorry lol i love inw biscuit , its crazy what some people taste and others dont

3 Likes

Yea some of them seem so much stronger then others! The biscotti is fairly strong but if u like the cinnamon crunch u may like the biscotti too! The first day or two its kind of strong but it fades and taste just like biscotti, to me anyway.

3 Likes

adding my latest flv recipe :smiley:

4 Likes

Please check the notes on my recipe. Thanks!
If you try it, please leave some feedback.

2 Likes

Indeed. We know that you and I and several others were here using FLV before they started selling to the public.

I’m going to stop right there because there’s already enough BS bragging going on in this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Im hoping this isnt pre mature , after 3 days this is exactly what i was hoping for a creamy cinnamon crunch cereal taste …

7 Likes

Looking good @fidalgo_vapes … yeps here it comes… I can not do cinnamon crunch at anything over 1.2%
Who knows, it might just be me :wink:

Here is mine… not sure when I will get a chance to mix again for a bit, will be busy. :smile:

6 Likes