Flavorah-based recipes

Roger that, thank you.

2 Likes

Ahh you did pick what I was attempting to say about the vanillas… btw… do not bogart that v bean… oh my gosh if I can figure out the secret to making that one last… seems it is the first bottle every time… that I run out of… besides the strawberry, milk, cream and… yeah… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now THAT makes me wan to choose 2 day shipping !!!

2 Likes

Got a quick question for @Laura5 … I’m trying out a few of your recipes :slight_smile: I noticed that the percentages differ between the Flavorah recipe book and the recipe side of ELR. Are the recipes on the recipe side revised with lower percentages?

3 Likes

I always grab 2 day shipping SD… I hate the wait for ground. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes they are different. I did some revisions after I retested the the recipes that made it in the book. Most of the revisions are because of the lack of longevity certain recipes had at higher percentages. I make 500ml bottles and count on them to last anywhere from 2 to 8 months.

4 Likes

Actually not bad at all after a day. Sugar orchid + frosting give the right texture and taste for the white sugary part. Cherry is behind as it should. The base is not overwhelming but I am not a big fan of AP or cookie, but that was an easy one to pick.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I despise limes and this recipe is absolutely delicious. I hurried and mixed a 500ml bottle to put with the rest of them in my cupboard!!!

5 Likes

Much better. I mean that… Did you pick up a new tank or??
Proud of you, Laura… I know you do not mix by weight… but that you are able to taste FLV better now. It’s showing in this recipe. For us weight mixers… I did a small article on my site… @Laura5, perhaps now it might be a bit clearer of what I have been trying to show you here… have a read and see if it is understandable? Would appreciate your thoughts on it… :crazy_face:

https://flvfan.com/elr-calculator-help/

4 Likes

As simple as I can get…

3 Likes
2 Likes

@SessionDrummer… yeps… read notes :wink:

3 Likes

Smoky i have been thinking of having a play with tobaccos. What would recommend getting flavour wise.

2 Likes