Flavorah Fans

@fidalgo_vapes wanted to let you know Bryson emailed me back so again, thanks for the help.

6 Likes

@G-Daddy

There CAN be only one .

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=28997

9 Likes

@SquirrelSmash is a Flavorah Fan, I don’t mix exclusively with Flavorah but have a few All FLV recipes…

7 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852

6 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

There’s a Flavorah Recipes thread here:

Also on the recipe side if you search, (FLV), it will bring up All Flavorah recipes.
I like to mix with FLV flavors, have had no real disappointments with any of the flavors and find them very forgiving and easily blendable …

9 Likes

I actually think most recipes will use (Flavorah) and not (FLV) …

8 Likes

yeah but if you search Flavorah it brings up every recipe with a Flavorah concentrate in it, 16910 recipes … Recipes tagged (FLV) are ALL Flavorah (if everybodys on the same page)…

9 Likes

Aaaaah, in the title! I thought you were talking about flavor names :smiley: Yes, that tag is smart :smiley:

8 Likes

NP, after all this is the Flavorah Fans thread (and you started the Flavorah - based Recipes thread tyvm) :beers:

7 Likes

I realize the “Flavorah favorites” thread is over a year old but as I just now discovered it, er - them (flavorah AND this thread), I only have a few of their products and, please don’t judge me for this: I LOVE THEIR TOBACCOS!!!
Red Burley, Sweet n Smokey, RY4, MILD TOBACCO is bomb (IMHO), let us not overlook butterscotch, never ever overlook Flavorah butterscotch!

I want to try a few others like cream, milk and honey, I did purchase vanilla pudding but havent much used it YET. Sorry I digress and babble sometimes

Actually, I am hoping to trade or buy some tobacco flavoring (esp Flavorah) if anyone can point me in the right direction I super appreciate it. I only have those few 10ml samplers and you already know how expensive any trip to BCV can turn into a huge bill, fast.
Hope to hear back with some places I can go to look under rocks, if need be, for a discount :wink:

Thanks,
Serena

8 Likes

I’m hoping this is the right thread. I am desperately searching for Flavorah Persimmon. Bull City no longer carries it. :cry: It is a must have for my daily vape. I use a small percentage so it’s been quite a while since I’ve needed to reorder. I’ve searched the internet and found one place in Greece that wanted me to wire money to a bank account and a site in the UK that refused my debit and credit cards and didn’t use PayPal. Ugh… I have a whole list of things and not just flavors, that I can’t get anymore. Sorry for ranting, but I feel better now. Does anyone have any that they aren’t using? I will purchase it and I don’t care how old it is. Thanks

6 Likes

@Tracy8 …, are you in the states?

5 Likes

Yes, I’m in Utah.

6 Likes

PM me ur info & I’ll get it out to u tomorrow, as usps is closed here for tonight!

7 Likes

For REAL!!! Yay!! Thank you

6 Likes

Did it work?

4 Likes

If you didn’t get my info, can you tell me how to message you? I may have sent my info out to the entire world.

6 Likes

Flight booked for Salt Lake City!! I’ll see you first thing tomorrow morning! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

:joy: Even I wouldn’t go to Salt Lake City if I could help it. Too big and too cold, but you have fun!

6 Likes