Flavorah flavors

4 Likes

Sd… you know my opinion on them… and its not anything other than flv is human, and only wants the best for the entire community, no matter how much I loved the tips… not everyone is me or knows work around. even before that, the older bottles had issues too. Ultras need pet bottles and yes there are different grades of pet bottles… :wink:

4 Likes

Rocky=NewDoug

4 Likes

“Rocky, but he scares me”
Working in my clean room, shaking up a batch, did somebody call me?

5 Likes

ROAR @Rocky02852, I salute your “Fuck my carbon footprint, I got da j00ce to make” attitude !!!

I love the dedication. I saw one particular (not real bright) individual who was trying to jam a couple of 30ml’s into a paint shaker, and they kept getting FLUNG out of it. I gotta try and find that video, because the poor little butt monkey just kept stopping the shaker, RE-jamming the bottles BACK in, turning it back on, and they’d get FLUNG out of it all over again. The video was like 8 minutes long.

I’m NEVER going to get those 8 minutes back !!!

5 Likes

Hehehe, I knew that old Tornado paint shaker would come in handy someday, can shake up to a gallon! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

OK, I want to show some love for NewDoug (aka @Caped_Conspirathist). Bro, I have tried EVERY POSSIBLE WAY to open those bottles, and ALL failed …

IN the end, there was ONLY ONE WAY, to extract the golden nectar FROM the bottle …

11 Likes

I just use a bottle opener😎

9 Likes

Just snip it, doug. like doing a circumcision.

7 Likes

I’m an engineer!!! sheesh. We always evaluate first!!!
Ive been looking at holes to see if it would fit since I lost my virginity! I can see if it will fit or not! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Sorry… had to toss sooomme humor in.

5 Likes

sheesh… no attempt with an exacto knife… Place the bottle in a lathe, start it up, use an exacto knife in the cutting tool holder and slowly move the rail towards the other side…

Piece of cake. the perfect cut!!! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry @alisa

5 Likes

No worries dear. Just doin’ my job !
:muscle:
lol

5 Likes

I buy them at bull city in 10 mls for half that and the ones I love I buy in bigger bottles the ones I don’t, I don’t restock. Makes it a little cheaper to try out those flavors. Right now Vanilla Pudding, sweet cream, cream, bourbon are must haves for me and I bought bigger bottles.

7 Likes

Since they are Super Concentrates, try to look at it as € 6.95 for a bottle of 30 to 50ml and it makes more sense. Yes, I think many of them really are that good. I don’t have that many but I am thrilled with the ones that I have. I have no idea what makes them so special. Well, the flavor!!!

7 Likes

Does FLV have a white cake flave ??? I know of

Lembas Bread
Pound Cake
pastry zest

Am I missing something

Ahhh cupcake batter and starch base maybe

6 Likes

do not forget your frosting, sugar orchid and graham cracker, for the edges of the cake… just a touch :wink:

4 Likes

On a cake?!? That’s just :crazy_face: talk! lol

Of course, I’m a simple man who enjoys the simple pleasures when it comes to cake. A solid foundation of a single flavor of cake (white or chocolate), with a buttercream frosting. No froo-froo sprinkles or any other ‘stupidity’. lol

Ok… Make some cutesy flowers… That just means more frosting! :licks_lips:

6 Likes

If you recall… when a cake comes out the pan… the edges are a bit more “done” like white cakes and even yellows… have a small “crust”, well the Graham Cracker [flv] used around .4% makes the edge… it also lends a heavier “texture” to a true [pound or white] cake, making it more believable that it is a cake.

Try it out and see. :slight_smile:

My normal light cakes have a range of 6-9 flavors… takes around 5-7 days to come around… and by 11 days… is gone in a 30ml… a 4oz lasts me about 2 weeks… I love vaping cakes and custards with my coffee… I am now zero sugar in my coffees… but I love my creamers too much to think on giving them up!

4 Likes

Are you “sure”?

3 Likes