Flavorah flavors

I think the Sugar Orchid has a lot of different uses and I am sorry I post a lot on it as it tends to make resellers sell out. Maybe they should start sending out holiday greetings to me ]… :crazy_face:

Lemme know when the Halloween candy is coming out, or something… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Looking good :drooling_face:
Did you not want to post in this thread?

6 Likes

If you want me to I can repost it to there :wink:
where’d the coffee go?? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Caped_Conspirathist, OH NO, you have the plastic “squeeze bulb” tips. Do you have the PIPTIPS ??

3 Likes

Yeps I sent him a few flv glass bottles with the tips…

4 Likes

We were talking about this back in 18’. Someone from Flavorah came into the thread, and kind of chimed in on the whole thing …

5 Likes

Yes, they did and flv did and yeps… I sent him a few flavors for the cost of shipping…

Being that he is new, and I tried to help him out. I think he will be able to figure it all out.
In fact… I still use those bottles for my personal juice. I probably was the only fan of them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well don’t read that thread from '18 LOL. No, not really, but there was a LOT of feedback. Even the header pic that I put up wasn’t accurate to the ones I received, starting the rant.

I received the newest new new PIPTIPS, that were semi clear, WITH the squeeze bulb, wherein you had to palm the bottle, and squeeze the inline bulb to get drops out. From MY perspective, it was a HOT MESS. Once you clipped the tips, and bottles were capped, you would shake it up before using, leaking flavoring out of the PIPTIP into the cap, which would then either run down the bottle, or ALWAYS get on your fingers when SQUEEZING the bulb. I was wasting more FLV then I was using, and NOT what I wanted to do, especially given the price.

He (whomever) came into the thread, and actually read what everyone was saying, posted, etc. I promptly moved ALL my FLV’s into PET with needle tips.

Because clearly FLV takes flavorings seriously, and given their desire to stand out on the product shelves, seemed to make sense. Gotta stand out from your competitors for sure. I don’t know when they changed back to the PET’s but I’ve had literally NO issues with any caps, tips, leakage, anything, with the NEW new design.

I thought the “squeeze the bulb” to dispense was a neat idea, until I kept wasting product on my fingers trying to DISPENSE the product.

5 Likes

Not to miss the BEST part of your post @anon84779643, THAT ^^^^ was very nice of you. He’ll get a lot of mileage out of them.

5 Likes

Yeps… this is all true too… Just hope he can read and figure it out for himself.
Pretty sure he can. :slight_smile:

Like I said. I sent them to him so he can play around with them. Hope he does have some fun. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woot, woot !!!

You don’t think he’s really going to soak them in Vodka ?? !!!

3 Likes

Naw… they are too tiny to do any shots or sling backs… would frustrate me too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, despite the fact that you burn through far more FLV product than I do, heheh, I’m thinking back, DURING the whole PIPTIP phase, and I was quietly transitioned FROM the pre-cut tips, to the NOT cut tips. LOL, you should have seen me fighting with the d#$%$%^#$%& bottle, … UNTIL I figured out the tip was NOT pre cut LOL.

Live and learn. I love Doug but he scares me. Soaking in vodka, poking with a needle ?? !!! Bruh CUT DA TIP !!!

I couldn’t tell if he was being serious or not.

4 Likes

LOL, I was just sayin’ NewDoug scares me LOL. UNLESS this was JUST a ploy, to, well, enjoy some Vodka !!!

4 Likes

Very nice of you to hook him up, FLV’s aren’t cheap.

4 Likes

I bet Rocky loves you too :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Actually I liked the tips… no bottle to squeeze was nice, but even I had issues and I had been in contact with them as well, from when I first got mine. I still had to grab extra tips and caps too, and Im well aware of what was going on. Brendan tried to come up with an og idea, and it was cool… but too many issues and too many complaints. the newer bottles are decent, no leaks or drips, some do appear to be on the flimsy side too… but all in all, at least none of the previous issues.

4 Likes

LOL I hope so…

NewDoug “It cuts the tip off the bottle, or it gets the hose again” !!!

5 Likes

I do that on occasion, Sd… depending on what I have on hand too.
I really do enjoy seeing others try out new to them flavors.
I like tossing in surprises and throwing contests…

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how many of the (much older, pre-piptip) FLV bottles I received from BullCity with cracked tops that wouldn’t even come off the bottles, and was shipped replacements for free. A lot. When I knew FLV was going BACK to PET, I was having flashbacks, but out of that big FLV order I showed you, I had ZERO casualties !!! They must be using a thinner PET structure as they are pretty flexible for PET.

I think it was VERY cool that @Alisa shared that (other) thread with him, and he actually came in, took a lot of time reading all the posts, and posted a very thorough response. I commented that THAT, was VERY rare for a MFG to do that, and I’d wished MORE would do that.

6 Likes