Flavorah has yogurt!

we spoke, they listened!!!
i sent Flavorah an email, and they responded!!!
they have added greek yogurt and lemonade to their inventory for sale!!
yippee!!

EDIT: and they have stated that they are moving on to a fresh batch of new flavors!

9 Likes

I’m ordering a big one.

2 Likes

remember FLV4ever code for 10% off

1 Like

i just looked for a big one, i didnt see one…did i miss something?
lemme know if you find a big one

After I just made my first order too… I’ve gotta stay off this site keeps making me want to shop again haha… The lemonade would be a fun one too

10%? Our resources page lists ELRECIPES - that will give you 20% off :wink:

1 Like

They don’t take the ELR discount on large bottles.

Hmmm ok, I was not aware of that…

Good to know! I completely forgot that the yogurt we had received was a sample, so that makes sense. I don’t care for the lemonade personally but glad the yogurt is still available!!

Excited about the new flavors! The ginger snap is good!

I had $110 in flavors (4 x 120ml and 1 x 15 ml) and it only discounted the one 15ml bottle in my cart…

so no yogurt in big bottles, right?

1 Like

I don’t see the big ones either.

Woohoo!

But only 15ml bottles available of the Yogurt?

Strange. I’ll ask Brendan about that.

1 Like

please do…if you think it will do any good, i will send him one as well…we have corresponded in the past several times, so i have his address as well…
lemme know what you think

It’s ok, he’ll answer me sooner or later :smile:

1 Like

Yogurt is now available for wholesale orders.
No discounts available for wholesale orders.

MUAH Thank you !!! I was seriously thinking about how I could get more of their yogurt before it disappeared.
Whew now i can relax and I will order a large bottle !

I placed my order with a note to Brenden… If you order wholesale from FLV, let them know how you feel about the shipping rates and not being able to use our ELR discount.

2 Likes

ELRECIPES is only valid for normal accounts, not for wholesale accounts. Makes sense I suppose, but still somewhat of a bummer :confused: