Flavorah (still king) vs The Rest

Hello Mixers,

I wanted to get some feedback if you guys think Flavorah FLV, is still king in the DIY Ejuice community based on quality and performance, or there are other flavor brands that are either more affordable or simply offer a better user experience with quality and results.

5 Likes

Go with what you can afford, Bradley.

As far as a “king” of flavors… my answer will always be yes, performance… of course. Not many desserts can steep up in less than a week, mixing with flv is super easy, just need to know the basics when mixing with all flv… if that is the case. I am a purist in the sense I only mix with flv but there are a lot of folks out there that mix it into their standard flavors.

8 Likes

There is no one king in my opinion. Some flavors from one brand are better than another. Some fruits I like way more from flavorart than Flavorah and flavors from Flavorah that just hit the mark way better. Then there are brands like medicine flower that hit their own mark.

It just depends on the profile you are going for…from there it determines that flavors I will use.

15 Likes

What other brands besides FLV is worth checking out?
Where can I see a master list of who makes best strawberry vs blueberry, etc. based on reviews?

5 Likes

Im with @Chrispdx… Although flavorah is a great company and make an excellent product I still love FA and MF . I think a person can mix outstanding recipes when using only one Flavor manufacturer weather it be TPA or FLV even MF which offers no cream , bakeries etc but using their whitc choco and caramel together creates a silky cream like flave … I do think FLV flaves are worth every penny they are priced at , as a matter of fact FLV is the company ive been buying the mostbof thia last year

11 Likes

There is a way to see which strawberry os used the most but very hard to say whichbis the best … What flavor is the best will always be a question knowone will ever be able to honestly answer as a matter of fact …

8 Likes

I have flavors I love from every brand I’ve used and others I won’t/don’t miss when gone. I’m pretty sure I’d get bored if I were restricted to one brand same as I would with gear.

11 Likes

Right here…

Place the flavor type in the “Search term” box

7 Likes

this is where you really do need to do your own experiments and find out what Your own tongue tells you what it likes… expensive, yes… but are you worth the time and invest do to just so? Of course.

It wont matter if we all agree on one flavor brand or many… only yourself can gauge what you like. Your only limit is what you want to put into it.

As for me… I have been around so long, I watched most of the brands come out and mature… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

To answer the threads title id sau FLV and FA are the best value …

6 Likes

For My tastes I prefer any of the ultras… I have no use for diluted subpar flavorings.

5 Likes

Id be happy only using FLV and MF no doubt…no argument there

6 Likes

I know a few who say I limit me, and that what I do is shrill… I could so name the names that have said it… I do have a stalker hater base… need to keep them fed often :stuck_out_tongue:

but I know better, I know what my tongue says it likes… and I keep mine very happy without any limits using what I use… and my shipping cost is super low :wink:

9 Likes

You have over 200 flavors to work with just from FLV and others that I wont mention so I wouldnt worry what others say …

6 Likes

I don’t loose sleep… but I remember who said what still… eh… no worries lol
I know better and I know you and others do too :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Since you’ve used other brands and found FLV is your happy place I don’t understand how they can believe that you’re limiting yourself at all.

7 Likes

I don’t either @Letitia… I had scores of tfa/cap/fa which I have lost over the years, some are still around on fb, but for the most part, I removed them when I found what I love… flavors from a small lab, and then moved on to flavorah… some people just have to have a beef or just flat out do not understand.

Im still that one sub to less is more, and better for us, especially since we do not know of more than 20 yrs of what these flavors and concoctions will do to us down the road… even tho vaping has been around since the 60’s… all give big thanks to big t for attempting to snuffing it out yet still wanting a piece of the pie. bad boys! :frowning:

7 Likes

Your flv recipes are yummy, ( although you do my shopping list no end of damage)

6 Likes

Yes, FLV is still king,extremely good value for money and quality!
My stash is probably 40 to 50% on FLV, and increasing.

Generally, I agree with @chrispdx depends on your aim:

Fruits? FLV/FA/INW/CDD (Club Der Dampfer, Germans)
Tobaccos? NETs/FLV (Red Burley is a must!!!) / some INW (not FA’s)
Creams? all sorts, FLV/LB/FA (prem Cust is good)
Drinks? FLV

You see? FLV is always there, one way or another…

8 Likes

Just think… if this was food I would be making people hungry! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes