Flavorah's New Flavors

I am 100% taking his advice to “not do this.” I think that advice is spot on.

3 Likes

I gotta give it to FLV. As much as I’m not the biggest fan of their work, they really do tackle some of the most interesting flavor profiles out there.

4 Likes

They have some “must haves” in their lineup. Once you discover them you may become a fan.

4 Likes

FA has one too, it’s called White Truffle and it’s some nasty stuff I hear.

3 Likes

Yes its horrible! It made my whole order stink! It reminded me of Garlic, dirt, and sweaty socks mixed but worse. I had gotten it from bullcity a while ago! UGH! Save you’re money!

1 Like

Got these on Saturday! I have to agree about the strawberry filling. If I had to compare it something I would say it’s closest to strawberry tfa only because I feel like that’s a fake strawberry flavor. It has a decent mouthful flavor to it though. I’m gonna try to mix it today with some fa cookie and fa cream just to see how it turns out. The milk chocolate is excellent and it’s exactly what I have been looking for! I mixed the Guanabana but have yet to vape it.

2 Likes

You will love that Guanabana.

1 Like

I have been in love with @Pro_Vapes Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich! I swear I have been adapting that recipe into a lot of different things. I decided to try it today with the new strawberry filling. I also added some cheesecake graham crust and brown sugar. Next time I think I am going to play around with this and maybe take away a few things and add some ny cheesecake cap and make it into a cheesecake. I think that is what is going to make this flavor shine, actually using it as a filling :slight_smile:

Strawberry Filling Ice Cream Sand with cheesecake v1 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/834572/Strawberry+Filling+Ice+Cream+Sand

0.75% Brown Sugar (TPA)
2.5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
0.5% Coconut (FA)
2% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
3% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry Filling (Flavorah)
1% Vanilla (MF)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15.75%

3 Likes

that looks amazing…
I have them all except the real flavours Strawberry filling, can’t get that over in the UK yet :pensive:

1 Like

It’s actually flavorah strawberry filling. It’s one of they’re new flavors that was just released.

3 Likes

Can you talk a bit more about that Milk Chocolate? Is it much life TFA’s Double Choco, or more like INW choco’s? I’m still on the hunt for the right chocolate flavor

3 Likes

I’m vaping a tank of it now. It’s like it would be good as a toll house cookie type chocolate. It’s very similar to ide’s chocolate. I guess if I had to compare it to something more mainstream it’s like the chocolate flavor you get from chocolate Fudge Brownie cap. I’ll probably end up buying a 4oz of this. If it ends up really being similar to ide’s then it will really shine after a week. I just mixed this up on Sunday so it’s still in the steeping process. I mixed it up with 2% nic at 20/80vg 3% flavor and 2 drops of sweetener. I’m vaping it at 45 watts in my merlin tank with a 0.24 build kanthal and nichrome stage heated parallel clapton coil. Yea this is really good. I could vape it stand alone.

1 Like

totally read that wrong (face palm)…

1 Like

Tried Medicine Flowers Choco’s?

2 Likes

I want to officially say that if you like tobacco vapes you will probably love FLV’s Red Burley. I’m still in my infancy of mixing tobaccos, but so far among all I’ve tried this is my absolute favorite. That could well change as I try more (so far 7Leaves, Gold Ducat, Virginia’s of several varieties, etc) but at this point RB is the bomb.

5 Likes

I’m just trying out the Red Burley today. It’s been aged for almost 2 months now and it’s a VERY smooooooth pipe tobacco flavor, IMHO.

If you liked a good pipe, this is your flavoring.

6 Likes

Agreed! Love the Red Burley all by itself. Don’t have a clue what I’d put with it, but it’s yummy!

1 Like

Yea, that’s an addictive one too.

You could try this, or something like it. I’m loving it!

Squire's Bowl (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Black n Mild (SC)2
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)1
Oba Oba (FA)2.5
Red Burley (Flavorah)3
Toffee Dream Cream (FW)3

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

It’s in my favs! I should have all the flavors for it soon. :smiley:

2 Likes