Flavorah's New Flavors

Anybody tried the SB Alpine yet ? http://store.flavorah.com/search.asp?keyword=Alpine+&search=

Also It totally sux that Bing Cherry is off the table I have some pretty interesting mixes that will be going down the drain… Contains Capric Triglyceride you all get the email from FLV?

2 Likes

But they are replacing it with Ranier Cherry. Should be an easy sub in.

2 Likes

From what I get w/ Rainier it was kinda more raw not as sweet as Bing. I’ll check on my batches w/ Rainier and compare I haven’t tried it in a while.
On the FLV it says Rainier is its replacement.

1 Like

Hold up! Sorry, but I did not get the memo!!! What is wrong with Bing Cherry? I absolutely love that stuff!

4 Likes

P.M. sent about the Bing!

3 Likes

Me Too!

3 Likes

Thanks ! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Maybe if they were the same, which they are not! Dangit! I’ve been working on perfecting a cherry base and Bing is an integral part of that. Oh well, back to square one. Done it before :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don"t mind my asking, what is the differences between the two?

1 Like

Amy said it perfectly - “From what I get w/ Rainier it was kinda more raw not as sweet as Bing.”

Don’t get me wrong - I like Rainier. I’ve found though it needs a good steep. Also is a candidate for cap off after mix at least overnight. But Bing Cherry was the first one I ever tried that I loved straight away. You know opinions vary, but to me Cherry is the hardest flavor to work with I’ve found.

4 Likes

Yeah, you are absolutely right about that, cherry is the hardest to work with as far as fruits go anyways! I also loved Bing Cherry right away. I use it in many cherry mixes that I have, the only other cherry I use is Inawera Cherries. It is a really good one too, but I liked the sweetness of the Bing…oh well…I guess I have to move on and find another (if Rainier isn’t for me as I have yet to try it)…like you said…I have done it before! Thanks for the info Sthrn and Amy cause I didn’t see that in the post, guess I need to read slower so I get it all!

1 Like

I am really looking forward to your input on the Rainier mixes…I want to see if I need to savor the bottle of Bing that I have or if Rainier is a good replacement!!

1 Like

Here’s my new flavors, should be here by Saturday, SO PUMPED to explore a few ideas!

6 Likes

you can have my bing, if you’d like…i’ll never use it. lemme know

4 Likes

How long do they normally take to ship? I placed my order Wednesday and still haven’t gotten a tracking number. Am I just being impatient?

1 Like

If you ordered some of the new flavors it might take a little longer than normal because I know they had them for sale even though they were on back order. I think this week is when they just got all those flavors in so they are probably a little behind. I would say just be patient this time. It’s not they’re norm I think it’s just that they are way behind.

3 Likes

That’s generous and I appreciate it. If you want to throw it at me I’m fine with that. I can return a favor. It would be a Band Aid solution but maybe Brendan will get enough feedback to keep it available.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me. I’ve been in love with Guanabana nectar for years but treat it like a luxury because it’s got corn syrup and I try to limit my exposure to GMOs. I’ve been so excited to try this flavor I even have a fresh clean tank set up and waiting. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just recieved FlV apline strawberry as a bonus. Will mix soon and get back. Not a fan of FLV original strawberry though it is useful in a strawberry yogurt or candied strawberry profile.

4 Likes

Have you FA Amber or Brandy? Sometimes they will help give fruit a more cooked flavor.

All those are on my want to try list, please let me know how they are?

2 Likes