Flavorah's New Flavors

I agree I’m using SB reg & SB Filling FLV for candies only way to sweet. Looking forward to hearing how it is. I’ve talked to others that say its magnificent ! Woo woo

@MysticRose I don’t believe I’ve paired Amber nor Brandy w/ Rainier Cherry. I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

FLV seems to be getting a little out of hand. BCV got some new ones in, and some are $8.49 for 15ml. On their site, they have a 15ml flavoring that’s $17.49:

http://store.flavorah.com/concentrated-alpine-strawberry-flavor

5 Likes

Gremlin sells 5ml bottles of FLV. Great way to try their super strong flavors for cheap…

5 Likes

These are all new flavors. They still owe me some too. They said probably next week they should get the rest in. I hurried up and tried the Alpine strawberry and it’s really good. I guess I really like ripe tasting strawberries though. My favorites to date are strawberries by vaping zone/bakers flavors and MF strawberry. It really doesn’t get better than the bakers flavors strawberries. It’s like tfa ripe strawberry but 20 times more potent. I can use less than 1% and it’s perfect.

When my girlfriend tried the Alpine strawberry she said it reminded her of something that would be in a cereal vape. I though well when I get time I’ll try it out with some cereal 27 cap and some other additives of course.

10 Likes

That’s expensive for sure. I’ll bet if you contacted Flavorah and asked they’d explain the cost. Do you have Brendan’s email address? I’ll PM it to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not sure about the Alpine Strawberry but I thought the same thing when I bought their Rich Cinnamon.When I used it for the first time I realized it was a bargain.Hopefully the AS will be the same.

5 Likes

Mixed the apline strawberry 5 drops in a 12ml. 80vg/20pg heat steeped and then SNV.
Smell is good like that of strawberry jam, ripe slightly wild. Vaped on dual claptons
.15 ohms 55watts. Twisted messes RDA. Tastes like strawberry jam! Very good but very slight chemical backnote on finish( licorice almost). Strawberry profile is close to inewera shisha but more “jammy”. Diluted down by 1/4 approx .75% now. Backnote still present time to steep it.

5 Likes

Flv Apple filling, delightful mixed at 3% solo. Tastes like cooked apple danish pastry filling w very light cinnamon aspect. Perfect for apple fritter, crumble, pie, danish recipes. Got the FLV donuts in too tests results to follow :grinning:

7 Likes

I’ve had a bottle of Rich Cinnamon FLV since it first came out, the bottle looks like I never use it since I only use 1 drop per 30 ml.

3 Likes

Shoot me an address…ill get it out to you

3 Likes

That’s 2 ppl that have gotten a mildly wild very sweet but ripe SB. Oh yea !!! Me likie the sound of Alpine SB :clap:. :+1: Thanks for your review.

2 Likes

But do you like it enough to pay $17.49 for 15ml? Just seems expensive to me. Although I would pay that for RF Premium French Vanilla. And at such low percentages I guess the cost equals out based on usage. It’s probably just that it’s more expensive than their other flavors. But the fact that they have different price points shows they are basing the prices based on costs of making it.

I’m still going to wait for lots and lots of reviews on all their new flavors before I buy. Because I am strong. I have willpower. No, really I do :grimacing:

9 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has ever tried cream charlotte by bakers flavors or vaping zone but this brie cheese is very similar to it. I imagine you could use 1-2 drops per 10ml to give a thick almost sour milky kind of flavor. It will probably work really good in milks, custards, cakes, and yogurts. When I smell it, it almost reminds me of how blue cheese smells. Trust me this will be great used sparingly though.

The biscotti stand alone mixed at 2% with Vaporbase yesterday reminds me a crispy cappuccino. I can see this being used in coffee vapes. It has a decent coffee flavor that isn’t burning. I can see adding some creams raspberry if you like it, and maybe even some chocolate to it. Could also add some caramel and butterscotch to get that sweet taste enhanced.

So far I’m not getting any lemon notes in the custard! I’m excited to see how this one steeps.

2 Likes

Mixed FlV custard yesterday 3% standalone. Impressed with flavor so far but more of a pudding flavor after 24 hour steep. Got RF butterscotch pudding on route, gonna mix these two together. Bamm

3 Likes

You could send me the Peach I’m a big fan of peach. lmao

Seriously I’m sure you’ve had several peach flavors, How does this compare with TPA Peach and Capella Yellow Peach.

I don’t think any of us really want to pay the 17 some odd $ for it. I am filtering through reviews just as the next gal is. I got mad patience when I need it but I agree flavors are my weakness.

All in all the reviews speak of it being very concentrated so like you were saying I imagine it just may weigh out the difference. I’ve got enough Rich Cinnamon if it’s anything in comparison to it’s strength we’ll be straight. A few others were saying 1% is more than enough… sound similar to their higher concentrated flavors.

4 Likes

For the amount it costs I want it to be like Rich Cinnamon, Lime, Pink Guava, Lychee…where your use is more like a drop or two per 30 ml. I couldn’t imagine using 1% of Rich CInnamon, could you? Well, maybe if we were making homemade pepper spray :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think I used it once at 1% LOL never again, but yes you are correct I’m speaking of their highly concentrated stuff like their lime , Pink guava , lemongrass , lychee. DIY pepper spray anyone hee hee.

On a totally unrelated note… The sound of thunder is fabulous…it is not common to hear thunder in the PNW somethings about being home are what make it home Thunderstorms are one of them and loud noisy rain. FL has seen plenty rain over the last couple days where I am and it’s always welcomed :smile:

3 Likes

We’re having a little rain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yea !!! Lotta red wow