Flavoring And Wax Concentrate

So hello all, i’m new to DIY e-liquids and i’m going to start doing concentrates(shatter) in my juices, has anyone worked with them before? I’m wondering if you have to put more flavoring in it because the shatter will have its own flavor and it just might overpower the recipes i cook up. Just looking for someone with a little experience to lend a hand.

2 Likes

What is “shatter”?
(First time hearing about it)

Would you mind providing a few links to it, or variations of it?
(If you do, it might jog someone’s memory)

5 Likes

Shatter is a concentrated THC

3 Likes

10 Likes

Shatter is basically what happens when some sciency stoners make hash out of hash, creating a super hash that melts your memories away lol

9 Likes

@Sprkslfly
Sour Diesel Shatter
Shatter

9 Likes

That looks like 120ml broken amber bottle

7 Likes

Yep. Shatter is almost always an amber hue.

5 Likes

My question is…how are you going to deal with the taffy-like consistency and thin it enough to mix with?

4 Likes

Interesting. Thank you for the pic.

What ever happened to simple, natural…? :laughing:

3 Likes

Technology.

4 Likes

I tell ya… A lighter is a bitch to figure out. :rofl:

(just having fun with the notion OP. Apologies for the minor tangent)

3 Likes

Slightly different than e-liquid. And CCell batteries are 10.6mm mini vape pens, and slightly different than our vaporizers.
2 Likes

pg will thin it out

relle need some input on flavoring tho, guess ill just experiment and report back later haha

1 Like

Ummmm, PEG. Not that I’ve ever done anything like that.

2 Likes

It gives you an excuse to use up all those old protank coils. Again, not that I’ve ever done anything like that.

3 Likes

i relle need help wasted over 1 gram on my first 2 carts they turned out horrible tasting and sizzling

1 Like

Is getting a wax pen not an option?

2 Likes

I’m going to jump in here and say, if we’re going to make tobacco safer then it would only be a while before we would make a joint safer too right. Just saying.

6 Likes

Oh you don’t know how lucky you are… In Germany they take your money, freedom, job, driving license and dignity when they catch you with weed. In the UK it’s kinda ignored and everyone’s on coke anyway.

4 Likes