Flavorings you should been aware about

Nah I meant straight up warning list irritating additives. It’s too late for the other type of list I practically have every flavor lol

1 Like

I’ve not used premade coils for a couple of years now. Kinda wonder is the juice is reacting with the metal of the coil and causing this issue. Do you vape juices that react poorly with plastic tanks (tank crackers)?

A lot of those symbol are for tank crackers… that shouldn’t be an issue unless u have plastic RTA and I’m not going to get into diacetyl paranoia. If I avoid any, it will be flavors with food color in them.

2 Likes

Yea that’s true. I do click on them to see though.

1 Like

A metallic taste in your mouth can be caused by too much Iron in your blood. No, not silly. I had it happen to me. In my case, it’s called secondary polycythemia… Where your body makes too many red blood cells. It happens when your tissues are not getting enough oxygen. RBC’s transport oxygen to your tissues, so the body makes more RBCs to try to get more oxygen to your tissues. Mostly men get it and mountain climbers. I got it because my lungs are bad. I used to have to go and give blood (that they wouldn’t keep) in order to reduce my RBC count. Like I’ve mentioned…Quitting cigarettes saved my life. I am still on oxygen at night, but I don’t have to use oxygen during the day any more since I started vaping rather than smoking 2 packs a day of cigarettes. Stupid -ha. I was killing myself and would have been gone in a year or two. How’s your teeth and your gums. Are they bleeding at all?

2 Likes

Ok common denominator, both tanks draw air from the 510 thread area (Kanger Evod Mega, Aspire Viva Nova). I still wonder if batteries give off fumes. I think I need to put the 1.2 ohm coil in my nano which has air ports on the side and try it with the same batteries and no flavor juice. That’s right, the majority of the time due to allergies I vape no flavor juice. It’s very possible I would not taste this if I used flavored juice all the time…

4 Likes

No, no kinda juice like that…

2 Likes

Thanks for the info Joya (Good Stuff To Know) but I doubt this would be the case since I can puff on my vape a bit without inhaling and reduce or even avoid the metallic taste. No bleeding gums either. I’m guessing it wouldn’t be as easy to go away if it was actually was the taste of blood. Thanks…

1 Like