Flavour Art Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer -- Testing NOW!

Very welcome @General-Melchett, sorry I couldn’t help. You can check the base camp if you have any others.

3 Likes

I’m not in the US unfortunately.
I didn’t want to bother you with irrelevant details, long story short: my local vendor ran out of Tuscan Reserve.
I wanted to find an alternative.

3 Likes

From your name I’m going to guess that you’re UK based. I cannot think of a supplier I trust which carries it but, buying directly from Flavour Art is a logical option.

3 Likes

No, not the UK.
I’m just a fan of Stephen Fry’s G. Melchett :joy::joy:
He’s hilarious and an absolute comedy genius.

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes
This sounds like the flavour you were asking about…

5 Likes

Definitely his finest scene.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have Custard Extra and Vanilla cookie in my cart :wink:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Lynda_Marie, you’ll have to post back on your thoughts. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Indeed it is.

3 Likes

Thank you darling.

3 Likes

Can someone help me out please?

• Difference between 7leaves and maxx blend.
  • Some description for Cuban supreme, where can be put in a pipe tobacco mix recipe?
  • Latakia vs dark vapure?
  • Cam blend, can it add a tobacconist woody nuance in the background (oak wood is not available at my local vendor, it’s practically unreachable)
  • Can I mix Layton blend with Royal to get a light mint cigarette that doesn’t set my throat on fire?!

Thanks people.

3 Likes

Oh God… Captain Darling!

3 Likes

Well in the wrong place but:

7 Leaves is a mix of most key tobaccos pipers love and Maxx is a dark blend.
Which Cuban Supreme?
Which Latakia? - Most lack the smokey nature of it.
Oak Wood, Oak, Barrel Oak etc can be found in all regions.
I haven’t been asked to create a minty/menthol cigarette blend. I better add it to my blend list.

4 Likes

Of course Darling!

2 Likes

Oh, I apologise! Perhaps a re-route suggestion?
Thanks for the feedback though.
I don’t want to complain about my situation re availability of stuff. It will be boring irrelevant twaddle!

3 Likes

Well it’s in @SessionDrummer 's thread but I’m sure he won’t mind a blend chat.

There are always ways to get the taste you want: I tend to chat about concentrate pairing as NETs are a long winded and expensive route for most (I think I’ll only add a perique one as part of my Halloween recipes).

3 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer for yet another great flavor review.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Beaufort_Batches. ONE DAY, I will be able to use them as craftly as you do Sir.

2 Likes

I’m not crafty really, I guess what to mix till it either works or it just ain’t happening. :wink:

4 Likes

hey, just ain’t happening, that’s my style.

Hence being in this helpful thread!

4 Likes