Flavour Art

Only done FA. At the end of having problems and using my bag of tricks I arrived at the notion of for me…

Eating cherries yum. But think of the smell, the essence. The cherry smell is appealing…but I think my tasting ability picks up more of the floral and essance…and not what I bite into.

I looked into maraschino cherry FW today in my studies today’s (4 hours of reading about flavorings and what to buy next). But I don’t like the idea of fructose. So I may buy two cherries INW. I think that will be my last stop on the cherry road.

1 Like

What?!?! I would never! :laughing:

I really like cherry by INW it is very similar to FA thou. I did some searching and it is the Wisnia Cherry INW that I have and really like. https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3lzzth/inawera_cherry_which_one/
(Scroll down til ThirdworldOrder starts talking about the 2 )
Sounds like Cherries INW I may try out next :smile:

FA Black Cherry & INW Plum go very very well together

1 Like

TFA’s black cherry is vile, it’s probably their strongest concentrate but not in a good way. It over powers even at tiny % - I must give FA’s a try.

i just mixed some FA banana. I agree. i do not like it either. Taste is definately subjective, because there are a couple reply’s that love the fa banana. Anywho, first FA flavor i don’t like. i am sure i will find another. i got the coconut on the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love their coconut! I need to find a recipe where it’s the star.

1 Like

@Lars makes a good one called Snake blood. coconut isnt the stare but it plays a major role, i have not tried fa coconut but i am sure it will work.

Snake Blood

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 10

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!