FlavourArt Butter

Is anyone familiar with fa butter? I just threw it in my cart to try, but there really aren’t any notes on it on the calculator side.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried FA Butter. I have tried Capella Butter however. Not a fan. I don’t know if it’s just Capella’s or butter flavor as a whole, but I think I’d pass.

2 Likes

Cap’s is diketone free… correct? I chose FA specifically for the diacetyl…:laughing:

10 Likes

To be honest … I have no clue if it is diketone free or not. :laughing: That’s not something I look for. hehe

I need to clarify ( get it? Butter - clarify). What I have is Cap Golden Butter as opposed to just plain butter :grinning:

5 Likes

You want you some dike tones again huh :wink:
Just kidding as normal. Those triangles before the flavor name on the recipe side do make stuff taste better me thinks.

8 Likes

I see this and I get all excited because I know I don’t have to worry about them sneaking any nasty ba into the flavor!

:yum:

9 Likes

Yes those tasty tasty triangles! :laughing:

5 Likes

So clever… :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m not so sure about clever, I think it’s more likely a case of my brain being numbed from diketone consumption :laughing:

3 Likes

Popcorn brain!

5 Likes

I’ve been called worse

3 Likes

Meeee too. :grin:

2 Likes

is caps golden butter Dfree

2 Likes

Yes I believe so.

3 Likes

Yes sir, Capella Golden Butter is Dfree. =)

I believe it is the reformulated version of Sweet Butter, just without Diketones, and they changed the name as well.

7 Likes

Let me know how the FA butter is and if it has any diketones. I wasn’t aware FA had a butter and CAP Golden Butter, definitely isn’t cutting it…

I’ve read in different places that it’s 1.5-2.5% diacetyl.

3 Likes

Yup, just found that out myself:

Damn :confused: was hoping it would be free of diketones. Still have yet to find a decent diketones free butter.

Wow, looks like there’s ba in there, too. :confused:
Oh well, I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

Do you have any recommendations for those of us who want a good butter flavor (and probably contains those lovely D/A/AP’s) by any chance?!?!

/holds up his sign “Flavor Me!”

TIA,
Sprkslfly

3 Likes