💯 Flavours Club!

I picked up a few flavourings yesterday and realized I now own over 100 flavours! They have taken awhile to accumulate and totally worth it!
It seems that I mostly vape sft’s and am still enjoying my journey.
Thanks you everyone here at elr! You all have been right here along side me!

There are the flav’s That put me over the top!

20 Likes

I see one of my Fave flaves (flv) lemonade …

8 Likes

You need to try the NR Strawberry Lemonade. Superb in my mind.

7 Likes

I need more bottles! I was able to do only 1 test for each new flav. @fidalgo_vapes you did help me make up my mind to grab the lemonade. I’m hoping I can pair it with wild melon. For a melonade. @Skullblade789 I really want to taste strawberry but it been a struggle.

6 Likes

Explain your struggles on strawberry. Might be able to help.

5 Likes

Lol well it all started with kens strawnana. Which I have now adapted to just a nana lol. I can’t even tell you the different combos of strawberry I have tried. I’m good with my strawberry blindness. I am willing to take some advice any time.

6 Likes

I’ve read a few times that people who had trouble tasting strawberry have had some success with Inawera Shisha strawberry! :wink:
(2-3% is where I usually use it…)

8 Likes

So to start, this is a true strawberry to me. Taste may be subjective.

TPA Strawberry + TPA Ripe Strawberry + IN Strawberry Shisha + MF Strawberry (A few Drops will do yah!) = a very vapable Strawberry. Add to creams, custards, whatever you fancy.

9 Likes

I’m in the testing stage but not looking good.just did a smell test and it smells amazing… but I’m not expecting my olfactory to pick it up.:disappointed:

4 Likes

I would like to be blind to strawberry… :disappointed:

4 Likes

I have been talking about getting some mf but just haven’t pulled the trigger. I might give that Canadian distributor a shot and order some. I’ve been supper lucky and have been able to just drive to a couple b&m’s That carry diy. I really haven’t ordered that much online. The tea strawberry will not be hard to get. The only problem is that the local shops only carry 30mls plus.

3 Likes

I needed nic and have been buying 100mg. But Canada has made it illegal to sell 100mg the new max is 65mg. So in Canada you now can only buy 65mg. Oh well I will use up my 100mg and move on to the 65mg.

2 Likes

Is it also illegal to receive 65+ mg?

3 Likes

I suppose I could try and order from the US but it’s most likely going to be stopped at the boarder coming into Canada. 65mg will do me fine I guess lol

3 Likes

@Stankhammer, I have GREAT news, and some BAD news.

GREAT = Mixing Milestone
BAD = You have only now reached the OPENING to the Rabbit Hole !!!

3 Likes

I ride the strawberry short bus also so I’d like to try this. Are there specific percentages you use?

5 Likes

That is gunna depend entirely on the day

4 Likes

Subjectively it truly depends on the type of strawberry I want.

For the MF Strawberry I only use a few drops as it will over power with strawberry goodness. (This is a very, very realistic Strawberry. Think juicy red dripping over your chin as you bite in strawberry flavor.)

I would go light on the Ripe strawberry for it is very rich. (Great for bringing out the strawberry in custards and baked goods. More of an amplifier for Strawberries.)

I forgot two more strawberries:
RF (SC) Pink Candy (If you are looking for that star***** or sk******les flavor, this is hands down a great base.)
RF (SC) Strawberry. (Another great one to enhance your strawberries. Not as a Single flavor to me.)

If you need more let me know.

7 Likes

First step towards addiction is admitting you have a problem

5 Likes

But, what if it is a good problem to have. Oh , heck:

Me: Hi, my name is Skullblade789.
Crowd: Hi Skullblade789.
Me: I have a wonderful problem.
To many good flavors to use in mixes.

LOL.

6 Likes