šŸ’Æ Flavours Club!

The name alone makes me think Natureā€™s Flavors. By chance, have you tried NF strawberry yet?

5 Likes

Yeppers, that was my first attempt to match it, because how many ā€˜organicā€™ strawberries can there be in the world, right? Nope. Totally wrong. But I do have a number of their flavors that I love, including Blueberry Cheesecake, but you have to air the crap out of it, or you get that nasty alcohol blast.

5 Likes

other things you might try are Flavorart Liquid Amber. Very sparingly I mainly use this in creams and things like my rice crispy treats or buttercake
If you add something like a strawberry candy it sometimes brings out the realistic flavor. I use the Purilum Strawberry Fizzy to bounce things around on occasion.

5 Likes

@GPC2012! ty ty! That Purilim strawberry fizzy sounds intriguing, for sure.

I just went hunting to find your Rice Crispy Treats recipe, not seeing one. If you have one you think is solid Iā€™d love it! Iā€™m on a mad hunt for the best Rice Crispy out there. Have about 4 on my mix asap listā€¦ planning on doing the first one today. Iā€™m starting with Trane Sonicā€™s Ethos Clone.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3054959/Crispy+Treats+by+Ethos+Vapors#

Also, how did the Old Fashioned Lemon Custard Ice Cream Pie come out? That looks truly divine, but wondered if it was finished or still in working on it stage based on your comments. Looks AWESOME. And i canā€™t wait to mix your Nectarine Bellini! Needed flavors will be in my next order.

5 Likes

Made it to 127 and I think some are empty and or lost lol! And thatā€™s 4 years later! I also can taste strawberryā€™s sorta!

7 Likes