Flavours with a subjective unwanted side flavour

CAP VC1 Strong plastic/rubber taste over 5% so fine for me as a background note but most custards using this are a no go

TFA Grape Candy Even as low as 4% very floral almost like parma violet taste, no amount of breathing or steeping improves this.

TFA Rice Crunchies Very unpleasant unidentifiable chemical flavour at any percentage, can pick this out in any mix that uses this.

Others may be fine with these flavours but they are unvapable to me. Im sure i may come across others in my DIY Journey

3 Likes

Grape and Rice Crunchies I agree, the Cap VC1, you are right can’t over do that.

1 Like

Fromunda is right! One drop of this toxic waste is enough to ruin any juice. Gotta be one of the worst flavors in existence.

2 Likes

Inw blueberry- blueberry mixed with urinal cake
Inw wild strawberry- strawberry mixed with pine-sol

1 Like

Great… I just ordered some:rage: TPA Sweet Guava yesterday

:rage:

1 Like

If you find it to be ok let us know please

FW buttered popcorn, like taking a bite out of a bar of soap.:persevere:

1 Like

Nah its just regular.

I noticed that no one’s mentioned TFA pie crust, it’s smells and tastes like really strong celery.

TFA Bavarian cream tastes like burnt plastic if I use it over 1 %, and even at 1% it tastes like inflatable kids pool plastic.

Custard/vanilla profiles eventually taste like sage, or tangy toms (the British tomato flavoured crisp/chip). This one’s a strange one and I’m not 100% on what causes it. A good example is the Mothers unicorn milk clone/remix.

Yes I have noticed the funky taste and aftertaste of cotton candy also. Even at low percentages. After 4-5 days of steeping it mostly goes away. But is not something I have used much or plan to use often. Too funky

(FA) Blackberry - heavy floral notes, a bit soapy and difficult to work with due to its strength. 2 drops overpowered a 30ml bottle.

I will Play.
1 (TFA) Honey= Cat-urine smell
2 (INW) Honey 3X (TFA)
3. Any V2 flavor that has B.A. foot cheese.
4. (TFA) Guava, totally musty moldy fruit like substance even at low percentages.
5 ALL (TFA) and most other cherries taste like heavy medicine even at diluted portions.

Agree 100% however there are some exceptions to the rule - inw cherries, flv cherry filling, Rf wild cherry is also quite good but cannot be front of house.

2 Likes

Rf cherry (the regular cherry) is really good too.

4 Likes

Wet dog? Used kitty litter? Burning tires? What the fuck!? How do these guys and galls know how that shit tastes? I understand how one can know what sunscreen, musty mushrooms and play doh, but who goes around tasting nail polish? That shit is toxic. Some one seriously needs to explain to me how they know how Pledge dumped in potting soil tastes.

3 Likes

Considering taste is actually something like 80% smell, it’s not that hard to imagine. You really only “taste” a few things with your tongue…sweet, sour, bitter, salty, umami. The rest is all in what you smell. Everyone here talks about how this juice “tastes” like this or that but what they really are tasting is mostly what they’re smelling. I guess a more apt description is that it “tastes” like “xxxxx” smells. But seriously, prefacing every description of taste with that is just silly. Try holding your nose shut and vaping. Tell me exactly what you “taste” then.

P.S. Pretty much anyone who has ever painted their nails knows what nail polish tastes like. At least once in a lifetime of painting nails you’ll forget you just did them and eat some finger food or something.

10 Likes

Heres one:
Flavorah pear. Smells like a freshly skinned, juicy pear full of flavor.
By itself: ever smell burnt plastic? This would be spot on for a taste.
With other fruits: gives apples a sweeter, bolder profile. Blends nicely with a large majority of others.
Riddle me that!

5 Likes

You have destroyed my entire world!

crying

Now all i taste is sadness.

7 Likes

:clap:t2: Spot on, needs to be renamed exactly that! Lmao @JoJo

3 Likes

Lmao! Valid arguement but @JoJo is 100000% correct!:ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes