FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

Correct as it is one of the VAPE FLAVOUR LABS range from VAPEOLOGY.com.au.

Never know who supplies them the flavourings

4 Likes

Coconut will be added in the next day or so.

I have gotten to the bottom of your Toast Coconut @Sessiondrummer. Could not work out why the label was not TOASTED COCONUT. Turns out that we had none bottle batched and one of the lab guys did it up. Though used the Coconut recipe not the Toasted Recipe. Hence why you are getting a creamy coconut. You have reviewed the Coconut.

It has been fixed our end as a few went out as Toasted Coconut and they where Coconut.

I have also retested them in the lab and confirm the above.

3 Likes

We do have a recipe up called Apricot Delight that @hunkyvape mixed and reviewed on his channel.

4 Likes

These are FLAVOUR SHOTS - not ONE SHOTS. The difference has been

ONE SHOTS you mix as you would a recipe, except it is a recipe in a bottle. So if you use 15% then that is what you add

4 Likes

5 Likes

34 posts were split to a new topic: Flavor Pcts , Testing Methods etc …A difference of opinion?

@Jetz Any plans for a UK supplier? Would be interesting to gauge for one’s self whether your flaves were ‘weak’ or not. The opinions of others can be helpful, they can also be idiosyncratically wide of the mark.

4 Likes

I had a quick look through his channel but couldn’t find the review. There were a few missing ingredients so I tried my own way, started out adapting then it turned into a whole new mix :crazy_face: very little was the same.

Me and that Honeycomb :rofl: that went in, but not sure it fits :thinking: I must like this one I seem to try and put it in everything.

I haven’t tested the SF @SessionDrummer but the coconut I get from that mix is nice, just need to tweak a couple of things. Also think the peacharine is one of the stronger ones it comes through more than I anticipated.

3 Likes
3 Likes

@marsh8 can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Rewicking now, I want to test my v2 of the apricot too after tasting it on the knuckle, interesting flavour I’m getting.

Somehow Mango Jam and Lemon Tart found their way into this version.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, wonder how THAT happened. :slight_smile:

Many of the FLAVRZ’s did translate well from taste to vape, BUT, not all.

1 Like

I get more a creamy coconut, not thin like coconut water. Like coconut mixed in a sweetened cream. I do seem to get more to a dairy cream/condensed milk not coconut milk. I hope that makes sense??? It’s not overly sweet, I would agree about mid level, put it this way I don’t think a bit of sweetener would go astray.
There’s no toasted part from what I’m getting either, I wonder if I got the same batch as you? It’s creamy coconut, nice and creamy but I like it and will play with it some more…

Not sure if you have these in your parts, this was a staple afternoon tea for me. Coconut Ice, sweet as hell but they would have been cheap to make…This is something I see this coconut fitting in with a bit of assistance.

https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/coconut-ice-9/14b30002-7e01-4edd-992b-c6d5b1df0df5
I’ve used it a couple of times in a mix a 2%, only 1 has been tested and it came through up against 12% Apricot amongst other things.

As a reference my long time goto has been VTA Dessicated Coconut 1.5% + FLV Sweet Coconut 1% if I want more I add a third coconut but rarely just push these 2 alone.

5 Likes

That’s a powerhouse Coco combo @marsh8.

3 Likes

Now there is an idea… who does not love a bit of Coconut Ice … yum

3 Likes

Unicorn Vomit (FLAVRZ) 8% (5-30-23) – I’ve never Unicorn’d before, so breaking NEW ground, again. At 8% this one was still fairly weak, with fairly unidentifiable individual flavors, but my first impressions were “Skilttles meets Sweettarts”. While somewhat relaxed, it really did present as a mixture of both of the aforementioned candies. I tried adding a drop of SS to see if it would “boost” it, and it did, albeit slightly. After about the third tester, it seemed as if the Sweet Tarts were a bit higher than the Skittles, if that helps. Having never unicorn’d before, I could still see a use for this flavor, as it’s bright, candied tart/sweet/sour notes could be easily used in numerous recipes, but as a solo, it felt a little lacking. Not that it was 2 dimensional, but it just felt like it needed something. No off-notes, and at the testing weight it was just below mid-level sweet. After finishing the last tester, my original assessment stood, and that was (you guessed it), a bright, punchy pairing of Sweet Tarts, and Skittles. The somewhat relaxed nature of this one would be about the only take-off, and it felt fairly placed @ 7.1/10.

8 Likes

Onto it, mixed up, I might be dreaming! From my first taste I don’t think I’ve made coconut ice.
An ideas man, only problem my hands can’t keep up with my brain :crazy_face:

It just needs a bit of flakey pastry and I’m closer to a coconut vanilla slice, with a touch more tweaking. Love these accidental finds…

4 Likes

@Jetz, @marsh8 I KNOW this isn’t possible, but I wonder if it could be done WITHOUT cooling, hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Jetz I was thinking last night do you have any pastry type flavours that could be the base for a pie or vanilla slice?

2 Likes

I would start with something like this

Coconut (Flavrz) - 8%
Marshmallow (Flavrz) - 6%
Marshmallow Custard (Flavrz) - 12%
Vanilla Custard (Flavrz) - 4%
Vienna Cream (Flavrz) - 2%
Sugar Cookie 2 (Flavrz) - 3%
Super Sweet (Flavrz) - 1.4%

I would also add our Rose flavour @0.1-0.2%

Never mixed it, though it should be very close.

5 Likes