FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

A really good job on the Chocolate Milk one shot, I have been on it mainly for about a week now, a good old fashioned chocolate milk. Last couple of days I’ve been adding to it, trying to keep it simple.

I went through heaps of this one yesterday, wouldn’t mind a bit more coconut so might bump that up a touch.

15.00% Chocolate Milk One Shot (Flavrz)
2.00% Honeycomb (Flavrz)
4.00% Toasted Coconut (Flavrz)

May try it with rum & raisin next.

9 Likes

@Jetz Any progress on the Paan yet mate ?

4 Likes

@Jetz ^^^ and the Coconut?

4 Likes

Thanks for the inquiry, Coconut is in the queue to be listed up on our site this week, along with the updated toasted coconut. As for the Paan flavour we have emailed you back from your inquiry.

Thanks again
Flavrz

3 Likes

Can’t seem to find any replies back

4 Likes

Try the Vendor Thread for inquiries… :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Butterscotch Ripple next which I mixed @13%, steeped for 19 days and bought with my own money.

I enjoy FW Butterscotch Ripple solo mixed @12% although I believe it is loaded with ‘nasties’. Perhaps it’s those nasties that constitute it being as good? No idea but unfortunately I don’t think this one matches it. Flavrz are stating that none of their concentrates contain anything deemed as less than desirable to inhale which is commendable, especially in Australia’s current climate. Perhaps it’s due to this reason that I can’t say this one works for me.

Personally I can’t really taste much at all so it isn’t unpleasant but unfortunately it’s also pretty nondescript. The inhale gave me the slightest caramel…ish type taste and the exhale gave me a slight creaminess….ish type taste but they didn’t meet at any stage or give me Butterscotch Ripple. I’m unsure if mixing it any stronger might help as I have the unfortunate history of getting a horrible burnt taste with some caramels and the like. Perhaps I should try with this one as in its defense I’m thankfully not tasting anything similar to that. Or could it be that I’ve overdone it and it’s muting itself? Certainly wouldn’t be the first time. Flavrz website does state it can be mixed between 2-15% so if I’ve made a mistake I’m certainly open to advice.

To summarise I honestly can’t say much about this one as I simply don’t taste much. Personally I find it vapeable but boring with only the very slightest taste of butterscotch or similar with something else later which could be the creamy aspect. As stated it’s vapeable so I’m sure I’ll find a use for it probably as a base but I wouldn’t vape it solo again, at this percentage anyway. Personally I wouldn’t buy this one again and could possibly be generous giving it 4/10.

11 Likes

On to Caramel Dough which I mixed @13%, steeped for 20 days and bought with my own money.

Going from the picture I think this is meant to be one of those hot/warm caramel type drinks that can be bought in coffee shops and the like. To be honest I tasted this with my eyes as it’s the picture that drew me to it because I just imagined grabbing that spoon and tucking in!

I had to take a bit of time with this one as I found it hard to get my head around it but one thing that struck me immediately was that it was unique. Initially it was a bit of a shock that didn’t float my boat but I can say it has flavour straight off the bat. However as I continued I began to enjoy it more whilst imagining how it could work for me.

As mentioned I envisioned a lovely sweet and creamy caramel milk drink with what I assumed were crunchy type biscuits sprinkled on top but didn’t get that. I believe I did taste a slight caramel with a creamy aspect but there was something else overriding which I could only assume is the dough. I think that’s the taste I was struggling to understand and enjoy and was the unique part. I suppose the clue is in the concentrates description which should have been obvious really!
I always SFT but with this one I don’t think it should be considered one to vape solo as it’s strange but not terrible. To my way of thinking the obvious avenue is bakeries, probably because of a doughnut I know, but it needs to be sweeter. For some obscure reason I’m also thinking of trying it with a tobacco or two but that could just be me being equally as strange!

To summarise it tastes nothing like I hoped going from the picture but it does have the slightest caramel and cream type taste. The predominant taste is the unique one which I have to assume is dough and let me be honest and say it’s not great but I do think it has possibilities. I could be completely wrong but I’d imagine it’s what a plain dough ball with the slightest drizzling of caramel sauce could taste like. Literally a plain dough with no filling,sugar or glaze. That’s probably the best I’ve got.
I’m on the fence in regards to if I’d buy it again as I think that depends on how it works in a recipe but due to the fact I feel obligated to give it some sort of a number reference I will say 5/10 but that would have been lower if I wasn’t thinking about how I could use it properly.

11 Likes

And now Cinnamon Swirl which I mixed @13%, steeped for 21 days and bought with my own money. Humm diggetty doo!!!
Just buy it… end of and that’s it.

I have and regularly use Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl and was hoping for something similar with this one but what I tasted was far superior and authentic.
Quite simply I find this concentrate absolutely spectacular and I’m amazed at how Flavrz have been able to create it considering their stated use of nothing considered possibly unhealthy to inhale. It is in my opinion incredibly realistic and beautiful tasting. The aroma immediately made me think of a cinnamon scroll and the actual taste did not disappoint.

The cinnamon taste is the predominant one but for those for whom that statement might make turn away don’t, because it honestly is perfect in its representation. It’s certainly not a hot cinnamon but much more so of a unique cinnamon bakery type sprinkling that personally I’ve never tasted in a juice previously. It’s as if you’ve just licked a cinnamon scroll, it’s that authentic. If you like the bakery treat you’ll like this flavour.

As mentioned cinnamon is the predominant taste but it doesn’t overpower the flavour and is perfectly balanced with a very realistic doughy type taste with a sweetness to it that literally reminds me of a thin drizzling of vanilla icing. It all works together to represent a perfect iced cinnamon scroll. The inhale,exhale and aftertaste honestly tricks my mind into thinking I’m eating one. If I was to pay top dollar for an expensive store bought juice and received this I believe I would want to keep buying it.

In my opinion my mixing percentage of 13% works perfectly for me but I will experiment with this one because it’ll be so worth it I’m sure. I don’t think it could need anymore because the flavour is there in spades but I will try it lower and obviously in recipes due to the fact I’m sure it’ll shine wherever it’s used.

Probably no need to add my summary but for the sake of following my regular pattern I will. It is fantastic and so realistic to an iced cinnamon scroll I’m honestly shocked.
Zero hesitation in giving it 10/10 and I am 100% buying it again in a bigger bottle.

For me the standout to date by far.

12 Likes

Alright peeps, while I’m churning through the new Duomei flavors, going to be mixing the REST of these FLAVRZ flavors up. Flavors (duh), Flavor Shots, and One-Shots.

Since @Jetz sent SOO many flavors, these tests have taken a GREAT DEAL OF TIME. Lotta work to oversimplify on my end.

What would you like to see tested first ??

• Test the FLAVORS man
  • Flavor Shots please
  • Test the One-Shots or else

0 voters

6 Likes

Whatever floats your boat, LOL. Thanks for sending me off to sleepyland with a giggle.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FLAVRZ Vendor Thread …EVERYTHING FLAVRZ ,Promotions , Contest, Recipes Etc

@Gazza7 not sure what happened after the ELR Software Update, but I didn’t receive ANY “New Posts” alerts to this thread (LOL), until now.

VERY nicely done, great notes, and I appreciate you taking the considerable time to do so, and I’m hopeful you’ll post more.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Jetz, and thanks for the opportunity.

3 Likes

I’ll post on every one I have but it’s just finding the available time.
I’m trying a different method now which should hopefully speed things up a bit. I also try to vape 8-10ml so I can form an opinion

Again, I don’t know how you do it.

5 Likes

Caramel cream is probably the one I should have ordered but I’ll pick it up on my next order.

5 Likes

Next is RY4 Paris which I mixed @13%,steeped for 22 days and was a freebie with an order. When I first began vaping I was only interested in tobaccos and although I’d never heard of RY4 it seemed right up my alley. I wasn’t mixing and bought a few manufactured liquids but unfortunately none were good and actually put me off RY4s. Therefore and probably stupidly I’ve always kind of avoided them in concentrates too but this one is one to embrace.

I did think about buying this one but skipped it when I was compiling my Flavrz order. However it was sent as a freebie and I’m extremely glad it was. As Virginia tobacco didn’t really hit the spot for me I had suspected RY4 Paris would be in the same category but I was greatly mistaken. As a side note why Paris? I must be missing something!

As I’ve well documented caramels can easily taste burnt to me, so mix that with a below average tobacco and the combination can be less than acceptable but with this concentrate I can taste the caramel and the tobacco with them being perfectly in tune.
Basically it’s as I always wanted a Ry4 to taste which is a good tobacco with the caramel adding another layer complimenting it but not overpowering it.

Interestingly Flavrz list this concentrate as silky smooth caramel creams and butters with a hint of premium tobacco. Although I can’t say I taste butter I can definitely taste the tobacco and caramel but personally I would describe it in a different way….meaning tobacco with more than a hint of caramel. To me the tobacco is forefront with the caramel being creamy enough not to make it taste burnt. If I had to guess the respective percentages I would say 65% tobacco and 35% caramel. It falls into a description I’ve always called a ‘deep tobacco’ which when I think about it probably only translates to I don’t find it too sweet. I find tobaccos hard to actually describe but personally as long as I think I can taste what I perceive as tobacco and it’s not sickly sweet I’m happy enough. This concentrate makes me more than happy enough.
My percentage of 13% is good for me and I find it very easily vapeable solo but I will try it lower just to see how it sits. I’m sure it could be easily used in a recipe but quite honestly it doesn’t need to be as it’s so enjoyable as is.

To summarise I don’t believe many vapers stay on tobaccos but I’m one that has and still thoroughly enjoy a good one and this concentrate is very good. As mentioned it’s the Ry4 I’ve been hoping for since I began vaping and to my tastes is an excellent tobacco and caramel combination which just works.10/10 for me and I am definitely buying this one again.

12 Likes

I’ve not tried it yet, but what you’ve described sounds RIGHT up my alley.

VERY nicely done @Gazza7, and a good read at that.

8 Likes

I have a question in regards to posting my ramblings on concentrates, be them from whatever manufacturer.

When rambling about a particular flavour from a particular manufacturer is it fair and correct to compare another manufacturers version of exactly the same flavour?

I hesitate to call my attempts reviews as that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Edit… I know I’ve done just that previously but I’m unsure if I should, particularly if I prefer the other manufacturers version.
I keep thinking what I’m posting is simply my own personal opinions and I’ve no agenda but something is telling me I probably shouldn’t.

9 Likes

That’s up to you @Gazza7. Most times I try to avoid it, BUT, sometimes, it can’t be avoided.

6 Likes