FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- TESTING NOW!

Our pleasure, joys of relying on the Australian Distributor for Chubby Gorilla, they are not the most reliable… let put it that way. We are currently blow molding our own bottles for this reason.

3 Likes

I have noticed chubby gorillas sell out everywhere here….that explains why. If you can source your own and they don’t leak do it!

3 Likes

That they do not, they are as good if not better than the V3 Chubbies

3 Likes

what are you thinking about Hans?

3 Likes

A few…Mango weis bar is a must subbing whipped cream for cream, also going to make a mtl sample of the rum tobacco and may try an experiment or two with the creaming soda. Plus going to mix up some splice and Wild West. If I have time may also make a cheesecake using some of the advice given earlier in this thread.

4 Likes

Due to the aroma of this one it’s going to be my first tobacco from Flavrz that I’m sampling.
It does smell good.

5 Likes

I struggle with Baccos and would LOVE to hear YOUR thoughts @Gazza7.

4 Likes

You’ve mentioned this a couple of times now, every now and then I do liquorice. I’ll bite :grin: Is the Smooth necessary? I’ve never used any of those sort of additives.

4 Likes

Well I just figure these are maybe not for my style of MTL. Given that the oneshots don’t seem to work for me, even at 30%, and have tried the Vanilla Custard at both 8% and 10% and it was bland. Used my normal low wattage, tried medium (for me) wattage and high (also for me) wattage and no different.

The suggestion that if you mix a oneshot at 30% and it will work in a Pod, then to realise that apparently my wattage is too low (compared to a pod??) then obviously there is something that doesn’t work with my style and these concemtrates.

It’s a shame as I thought I could support an Aussie vendor but if they don’t work for me, then they don’t work…

6 Likes

all commercial juices generally run at 25-30% so this will definitely work in your MTL As I assume any of the commercial juices do

3 Likes

No, but most commercial style juices run Triacetin which it is @10% in fact most flavour concentrates run this as the carrier in some flavour concentrates if not all.

Just a note for all about recipes that we put up, they are a GUIDE to a flavour profile. Feel free to change or adapt them as you feel fit. Enjoy

5 Likes

YES, the cream (flavrz) will add more depth to the cream base

4 Likes

It doesn’t and I don’t ever use commercial juice…
Not to worry.

7 Likes

PM me and will discuss further as we know they do and the first we have seen this. As a manufacturer we would like to sort out for all our clients.

5 Likes

See @jetz comment for a real explanation

tbh I personally have no idea but I don’t think so I suspect it is removing some of the sharpness that raspberry can have and maybe blending with marshmallow has just a guess. I haven’t single flavour tested any of those to be sure. Sorry not much help. I would say with the liquorice- I am going to add some anise to the mix 0.5% to start as got some in the order. Recipe is a store bought liquorice strap with some vague fruitiness which is what people want and is very good, but I want more of a kick from the liquorice. As a fellow liquorice head you may also - I will report back once I have done that.

Edit: for anyone interested in redskins reloaded - I put that in a vaporesso lux max pod at .2ohm with 50 watts and the flavour is great! It has really rounded out after a few days and is very moorish - it captures the creaminess that a redskin has really well - only change I would make in future is to drop the sweetener percentage slightly for my taste. I will also try making it a raspberry Liquorice version. It has also given me an idea for a pink starburst but will need more time on that.

6 Likes

Interesting.

I’ve got quite a few ideas from reading through the recipes posted… :+1: cheers

I saw this in another recipe for Choco Bullets, I would also need the Creme De Menthe, but I wouldn’t mind trying this one too.

I have these for supper tonight…

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter, you said yourself that lower wattage will miss half the profile…

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer Set the smoke detecters off good! :crazy_face:

Cheers @Jetz

4 Likes

@marsh8, that looks damned delicious !!! Honestly, I think the Rum and Raisin has opened my eyes to a degree on how good a “raisin” can actually be.

5 Likes

I don’t like the word ‘BEST’ but sometimes it fits…normally I’d say “one of the best” but I can’t think of something close

5 Likes