Flavrz / VSO Flavor Pcts , Testing Methods etc ...A difference of opinions!

Well, I don’t see an air of neutrality in this post alone and a comparison without elaboration does not aid in this.

Is this personally directed or a poorly structured sentence?

I entirely understand your need to preserve your reputation, though do remember that your voice in this space is only through easily misinterpreted text. I think I have mentioned to @SessionDrummer many times that excessive capitalisation doesn’t aid impartiality.

4 Likes

Should I now call you Boxxy_316 as you have embraced to label applied to you?

4 Likes

Yes I spotted that thread. Maybe it is time to lock this one and move forward with the new one.

5 Likes

I disagree here. This is a public forum and it’s about DIY and part of that is openly talking about what bothers us, vapers (maybe not all, but some). Allowing to have different opinions about various things is important part of this (if in adult manner) and this thread is precisely about this :point_down:

You wouldn’t want to be on a forum where everyone agrees on everything, everyone applauds to the same things and worships same gods or where having different opinions is not appreciated.

9 Likes

Well, this thread was created out of drama and now there is a replacement one to engage in a more structured interaction.

I in no way view this as a diminution of expression but instead, a more conducive framing when there is a separation of powers issue.

Well you know me well on those points and this not motivated or structured around such things. For me, this something to ensure there isn’t further influence/function creep occurring.

6 Likes

I’ll be the first to say @Psycho_316 is not a psycho. Everyone has their own style and views. Yeah, we had bit of a run-in in the discussion of Lipo batteries and that’s OK by me. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the fire.

IMHO SD I think part of the issue is you’re into your 3rd month of this one vendor with no end in sight. Secret flavors and secret recipes abound. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single vendor even remotely as active as this one. It’s an anomaly taking you away from your unbiased thoughts.

I can’t remember ever seeing, in any of your prior reviews make this comment in your typical disclaimer, which struck me as very odd and could subliminally be supporting Psycho’s thoughts as well.

But it gets worse. You twist our words in the ‘smile’ thread, if you were referring to psycho, mikser and myself. None of us ever wanted or asked for MF or FLV level concentrations, and we called them weak which you referred to as ‘not the strongest’. You paint yourself as saintly.

Then in the Vapemail thread, you’re like, I should just send my good buddy Darren a 60ml of Sugarloaf Pineapple to run through his gas spectrometer even though he has a 9.5/10 for his Pineapple. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

As far as being careful with your promotions to ‘the lady’ you know KC is not a recipe creator, yet look at this.

It’s all just too cozy. You know I read and ‘like’ most of your reviews, even though I’ve got my valid reasons why I won’t be a customer of theirs. At this 3 month mark you’re coming across as a paid promoter.

5 Likes

Trolling and gaslighting, my simple definition:
Trolling is what I do to the disingenuous ANTZ on Twitter who are gaslighting about vaping :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will say this i think egos of some have taken a hit because there not the type that want to be questioned in any manner. Everyone took offense and thats the problem i have. Everyone has the feelings hurt. It is obvious some people do not know what constructive criticism. I was doing it in a harmful manner i was trying to understand how so much of what one gets is not the same as many. And in the process feelings got hurt. But as anyone can see in all of this, is i am the bad guy in it. How dare i ? These people. How dare i make my opinion and concerns heard. I think the egos of those said involved might have got to big for their heads. I think what everyone forgot is we are all here to get knowledge. And a better understanding. No one knows it all we are all a bunch of people with opinions. The vaping industry is evolving every year so no one is more knowing then the next. Now am i blunt? Yup. And everyone knows it. But i still offended people that know i am this way. But i guess it wasnt happening to them at times it was no big deal. But all of a sudden my bluntness is a issue. Go figure. Just wanted to get info and it turned to a apocalypse to where we are now. So sorry but not really sorry again. About time this got brought up. I think the whole flavrz thread review and self promoting trying to get people to buy should be deleted. Because thats all about promoting sales room

2 Likes

If you want too. Seeing im being labeled as a troll a shit stirrer all because i was giving my opinion. Only imagine what thise two said about me in their private messages :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I had to check @big_vape as I couldn’t remember exactly when I started these reviews, but it looks like 4-6-23 was the FIRST active review. I do agree, that @Jetz is far more active than many/most MFG’s, and have (I think) stated that numerous times, AND, commended him for that. Now as far as the LENGTH of time, or the NUMBER of reviews taking place, it has no bearing on my bias, or unbiased reviews. I still review them, like I taste them, regardless of the number on hand.

I do sometimes state that for the record, and most times, it is/was assumed. I can’t remember who’s comment it was, but after I saw it, I felt compelled to put it in writing, rather than leave it to be assumed, as has always been the case.

BV, I actually went back to the post you quoted, and I don’t know what you are talking about.

As for the statement about Sugarloaf, I indeed DID mull over sending Darren a sample to have it replicated, and although I personally rated the Pineapple @ 9.5/10, doesn’t change my desire to have, and use Sugarloaf. I think everyone knows where I stand on the Sugarloaf. :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% sure what you meant by this post. I don’t know if she was going to spend $1000.00 soley based on my reviews or not.

I appreciate your perspective, but do not share it. Friendly is one thing, but “cozy”, I don’t think it is.

Well now, you see THAT, is fine, as I’m NOT here to tell you who to buy from, or who NOT to, all I give it my opinions, and the rest is up to YOU.

Now this, I DO take issue with. The length of time, or the amount of flavors reviewed, has NO bearing on anything I do. Now I see you’ve made this “connection” twice, so I will again, re-state MY thoughts, AS the reviewer.

Darren (clearly) has sent me MORE flavors, than I have ever received from one MFG at a time before. This is true. Because of that, it IS taking me more time than normal to get through them. What this does NOT mean, is that anything has, or is changing on how I review them. That is an inaccurate/incorrect assumption. All it means it, it will take me LONGER to do them. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have never been paid, or compensated for ANY review I have ever done. In the past, this was assumed to be common knowledge. If that is not clear, then I should be now.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t view you in such a manner, though you are a tad terse at times.

3 Likes

Also, @big_vape thanks for posting up. If you have any OTHER concerns, or things that you need me to clear up, or you are unsure on, please do not hesitate to post back. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks squirrel for understanding me

3 Likes

Indeed it is. I have a different opinion regarding the Flavrz concentrates than others as I have a different vaping style. Even though the seller say’s they are good in pods at 30% for oneshots, and the normal concentrates are from 5 to 10% in most cases, I just can’t get them to work in my RTA’s.

Now, I didn’t and still don’t want to get into a debate or argument about this as I have seen how others have gone, so I have dropped it and will just put it down to experience.

Regardless of what anyone say’s, not all products work for all people…
THAT is why we always say that vaping is subjective.

Anyhow, got more important things to worry about as it is only 2 months until our housing situation totally changes and we still have a heap of stuff to do.

6 Likes

Now you see here guys, THIS, is what actually SHOULD be posted. REAL, boots on the ground assessments. I know @Ianc13 fairly well, and if he says he TRIED something, and it didn’t work out in his application, then there you go.

I appreciate you posting up YOUR thoughts @Ianc13.

3 Likes

And that’s fine by me. From where I sit, I stand by every word I wrote and chose carefully. I did purposely make the connection twice, and no matter how many times you want to repeat yourself will fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes. LOL).
I still consider we’re friends or friendly, actually a lot more than @Psycho_316 and I. So take that for what it’s worth. Just my unbiased opinion. :yum:

2 Likes

It’s ok. This site does take a bit of time when it comes to getting to know each voice. E.g. A few still refuse to even reply to me as I asked them to consider looking at the legality of the right to bear arms.

2 Likes

Well answer me this. I have reviewed FAR more flavors, from different MFG’s before, BUT, over time, and in different series’s. How does doing them ALL in one shot, change anything, from doing more, over a period of time ??

To me (as the reviewer), nothing has changed, or does change.

Why does that seem different to you ?

2 Likes

I do as well.

2 Likes

Hopefully we all continue to regard each other as such: regardless of any differences in opinion, status or any other divisive factor.

2 Likes