Flavrz / VSO Flavor Pcts , Testing Methods etc ...A difference of opinions!

On that note you knowing her issues to say that is a little like what a drug dealer says to someone who struggles. You are wrong and sound more like a salesman pushing a product then a reviewer. And i think thats what your missing. You are promoting these to eagerly throwing out this and that. You review give your opinion move on. I have never seen you push a product or a vendors recipes the way you are doing with this clown. And it really does give the representation you have more in it then the review itself. To me its obv you are getting a kick back. But you will laugh it off say no way i wouldnt. Because if it came out you would lose all credibility. But the more i see you pushing it all over in every forum its hard to ignore something is up. As its something you have never done. Your hand is without a doubt in jetz pocket. Review it as it is and stop pumping this shit up. But then again money can blind your bias.

And actually some dont want to ruffle feathers but i have no problem kicking the bird.

1 Like

Now on this point about this i ask how much clouds do you get from your old rdta? Because see i have a issue with smoke alarms. You see my supreme v3 sets them off wether is a dual coil or mesh. The sensors in the alarm pick it up and they go off in the house. And seeing i run 3 steam craves it gets quite annoying. Now yes thaey have good flavor but no matter what they cloud out room. So even after cutting it to 60/40 mix still set them off as the vapor clouds are still the same. And at 50/50 same. Even on the lowest air setting possible. Thats the thing i know because your rdta is more restrictive you dont have that problem. Aromamizer v2 and supreme are all about clouds and flavor. Now do you see where im going here bud. So yes you may think it a non redundant point it is actually is a fair statement. And i have no rules but after your recent ratings on some and what some of us have got its fair to say using your restrictive flavor power house probably isnt the right choice for testing anymore and go kore inline with todays stuff. Pretty much your flavor ratings on something designed for max flavor to some of todays. When do flavor tests i think everyone would agree that a current rda/rdta/rta should be used. I think thats common sense. Its like someone testing on a pod but promoting to people with rebuidables. Knowing the flavor is going to be more pronounced on a pod.

But im glad that I kind of stood up for someone that does not need leading down a rabbit hole has turned to this tit for tat from the flavrz promter number #1 and #2 in someways i just witnessed the new age of diy pimps. So yeah kind of sad that my concerned for someone has turned into a shit fest again. Well it does happen when money is involved sad is what it is.

We have initially reached out to a few distributors, though if any distributors would like to do so we would be more than happy to engage. Email directly to flavrz@flavrz.com.au

1 Like

The point being for any Flavour house / Flavour Manufacturer the whole vape community, e liquid manufacturing is about 1% of all turnover. So bring me to the point of

Mate it is never about the $$$ the amount of time, effort, resources and $$ put into helping the vape community far outways the benefits. For us it has always been about the most effective cessation pathway to QUIT SMOKING. It seems that you are the one with ruffled feather for what ever reason, and that is fine as we are all human and have good and bad days. But sprouting off with half the facts or little to no knowledge of what you are sprouting off is the reason why so many people looking at vaping as a cessational pathway. Get confused, despondent by MONDAYā€™S EXPERTS.

We have put our $$ where our mouth is and would suggest you appreciate the time, effort and hard work of not only those who want to make a difference by offering their services to support the vape community as an option that works.

3 Likes

Hehe, sorry man. Once you start doing comprehensive testing, you can use, what you prefer. I donā€™t understand why you canā€™t see my point, itā€™s literally in front of you.

Newer rigs, most times, can produce more or even sometimes better flavor, but not always. If anything, by using an older, less advanced setup, I should be getting LESS flavor than you do.

1 Like

Honestly, I donā€™t know what you think you are doing at this point. You have to be very careful @Psycho_316, because without a lot of factual evidence of your own, and/or lack of collaborative evidence from other sources, like all of my other forums, threads, reviews, you risk appearing as vindictive, uneducated, or worse yet, a zealot.

Kick whatever you think you are kicking, but you will probably risk, having less, and less people pay attention to you.

2 Likes

No bearing.

1 Like

Bro, I have no idea what you are referring to. Iā€™m not sure whoā€™s protector you are assuming you are, but I can assure you, no one will be harmed, or placed in danger by me recommending flavors, and/or recipes. I assure you.

Iā€™m very sorry you feel this way, and it that IS indeed the way you feel, then that is fine. This will prove however, that any further rational, fact based conversations with you, may be at an end.

1 Like

Hehe, apparently you DO.

Again, I have NO clue what you are talking about. Iā€™m well aware of her previous issues. The fact that she is a member here, does DIY, I fail to see how recommending flavors, or recipes, places her in harms way. BUT, perhaps you know best ā€¦

I think this will be my last post along these lines, as you apparently have far more time than I do, to continue this bash session. Tell you what, since you seem to have nothing (lately) but complaints, criticisms, and more, perhaps you should start reviewing flavors. Then, you can do them as YOU see fit, making sure not to offend anyone, and do it to YOUR standards.

I will await to see that. Iā€™ve always appreciated your perspective, and input. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

e31

4 Likes

Yes it has bearing as that device was designed for flavor. And if you say it has no bearing why have so many of things you tested been a miss for so many? Thats what im trying to open you up to. You get the flavors others dont. Thats not all in line with taste is subjective. Hence things you test should be in similar circumstances to what is out there.

Yeah cause im hear for attention lol thats funny. All im doing is pointing out what facts have shown. What you got from vso not many here are getting that except a very small small minority. But there not getting what you got at those %ā€™s they are pushing them higher. Those are facts that are in front of us. But you still believe its probably us from your results. Which in fact does start to play into the device you are using compared to what we use.

Now as a person i feel the need that when you put something in front of someone who will jump on because you recommend it and you know it, i do feel that you are in it for more then the review. As we all know lady she will jump all in. Now i dont know if you doing it was just shear ignorance to how she is or it was you did knowing she will jump in the deep end and start buying up. But its not cool. Not everyone can buy junk from all over the world and i dont think that was a bear that should have been poked. Its all im saying. Thats what made me say something. I found it wrong and out of order.

And on my final note to this im not bashing you im giving you a perspective of what its like for people that will look at your reviews and buy off your ratings. And unfortunately there have been far more misses then hits lately where some might not trust you. And this would have never come to this if the flavrz pimp didnt come into this. But he cant help himself because its all about $$$$. It could have been left as is. Again i appreciate what you do but the perspective has changed and the way you are with flavrz is just not what i expected from you. Just never seen you act this way about a vendors products. You are pumping it up more then i think it actually is.

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

Expressed, as always, like the true gentleman you are SD. You really are an asset, in many ways, to our community

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Ed133.

3 Likes

There is SOOOOOOO much more I wanted to say but, I value this place and the enormous amount of knowledge and experienced I have gained from many mixers who unselfishly share their skills. I am hesitant to jeopardise my continued membership by expressing UNEQUIVOCALLY my views on whatā€™s been said. You have my unconditional support for your hard work (even when, occasionally I disagree), and please keep on doing what you do, in precisely the same way you have up until now.

6 Likes

Thanks very much @Ed133, always means a lot to hear that. Roger that. ON mission.

7 Likes

From the shadows here. Been a while since I posted. Iā€™m always on here for Sessionā€™s reviews of hardware and flavors. As an aging vaper with a limited income Iā€™m generally extremely judicious regarding purchase of new flavors. When I began mixing more than 7 years ago now I was less and tried out everything and ended up not using many of the purchases. I find Sessionā€™s vape palate compatible with mine and value his reviews greatly. He has yet to disappoint with a high recommendation, with respect to a particular flavor I might be looking for.

I believe it to be disingenuous to attack him for pandering to anything, but being an avid vape aficionado, and perhaps having an opportunity to broaden his experience by becoming a trusted reviewer. Clearly there is little, to be earned, with respect to fame and profit in this arena!

Keep on doing you Session. I appreciate the content. Flavrz, sounds like you have a real nice line and that is a good thing with things the way they are globally, regarding vaping. I would love to try your products, albeit the costs for small product purchase Australia to USA end up being a bit prohibitive. I hope from a kind of selfish perspective that you find a US distributor!

Peace and good tidings to old friends here, Iā€™ll pop in and out from time to time.

11 Likes