Fluffy poundcake base ? Someone?

Hi guys i have tried to build upp a buttered yellowcake with sprinkles but i realy want your help

3 Likes

Someone have an idea to make a better poundcake fluff base better than this?

2 Likes

do you just want a cake base?

2 Likes

Poundcake FLV is really good. Keep it under 1%,.it is powerful. So far, my best results were between 0.6 and 0.8%. If you’re not used to flavors working that low, it might surprise you. 4 to 5 days steep.

7 Likes

Yes i think its very hard to nail a super goodlight cake base i dont like that is coconut in flv poundcake but maybe it can be good anyways

3 Likes

Yes bro i want a decent yellow cake base/)

2 Likes

Right on. I don’t taste any Coconut in it, I know we all have different perceptions of flavors. Did you use it below 1%? Wondering if the Coconut shows up at higher use levels. Interesting! Good luck on your hunt!

3 Likes

Why do you have zeppola in there?

4 Likes

Ths was Alfred Pudding’s cake base 2.5% WF Angel Cake, 1.5% OOO Corn Bread, and 1% JF Yellow Cake.

5 Likes

Okey thanks=)=) gonna try zeppola is removed i swap it for fa cookie at 0.5%

3 Likes

Is alfreds cake base nice?

3 Likes

Zeppola imo issnt going to do it …If I were to try anytjing with the FW Yellow Cake it would be Angel Cake WF …Or Use FLV pound Cake with WF angel

5 Likes

@lukeloop it’s interesting how these flavors play together. I love OOO’s CB, and it’s interesting that it works great in a cake base ?

3 Likes

Someone who knows a good cookie/ sugar cookie recipe who is good?

2 Likes
3 Likes

@min0 here’s another great one, that may be the profile you’re looking for …

2 Likes

You might have not seen this yet…

3 Likes

LOL, crap, didn’t get to that thread yet @Sprkslfly, thank you. Good overwatch brother.

3 Likes

Is it a cake or a poundcake?

2 Likes

I would say it leaned more towards a “cake” base.

3 Likes