Foggy rooms

Since i just got this Aromamizer Supreme, the living room is fogged out to the point my girl friend is complaining… We have windows open with a box fan blowing but it doesnt seem to be enough… Lol… What can I do to help make it not as foggy so i can keep vaping inside?

6 Likes

Wish I could like this one twice. lol
Have you considered turning down the wattage or temp?

2 Likes

Whats the point of having such a tank if i cant use it proper :stuck_out_tongue: i need more fans i think haha

3 Likes

re-arrange the room so you can sit by a window with a window fan in it the blow into the fans path and it will get sucked out the window.

3 Likes

She has got to go
Nobody likes a whinner
Just kidding
Mine is too
I work second shift and luckily when I get home the wife is asleep
I like it cloudy

4 Likes

No Problem !!!

Perhaps a pair for yourself and the little lady will solve this problem…

8 Likes

Or going outside

Try vaping a less cloudy tank when she’s around or go to a different room? Maybe a compromise like no vaping in the room after a certain hour? I’m lucky that my vape area has two ceiling fans and a swamp cooler going 24/7. The clouds never stand a chance LOL.

Lol i do vape in another room, she rarely occassionally walks through (it is a livingroom/den area that is unused except for my mixing and coil making, and also has a couch and some exercise equipment in along with some storage right now in the basement) and so the one time she had to earlier she decides it was too much i guess. The windows are too small to put the fan we have in so i just have it pointed toward them… Meh i dont want to have to go up stairs and outside everytime i want to vape, i vape often.

Okay this is gooing to sound weird but what I do/use is a old computer tower it has a big fan in the side of it and I just blow it at the tower and it literally just sucks it all in and the room doesn’t get foggy at all. a fan in the window pointed outside would work the same if you sat next to it and exhaled into it I would assume.

1 Like

Just point the leaf blower at your face LOL

7 Likes

Get em while they’re hot !!!

6 Likes

Build an addition to the house, call it the vaping room. Or buy your gf [quote=“mikelej14, post:1, topic:75257”]
Aromamizer Supreme
[/quote]
:slight_smile:

she doesnt vape… Ive tried to see if she would at least taste some 0 nic of juices ive made she just doesnt want to… If i did get her to, itd have to be little she wouldnt be able to handle the supreme :stuck_out_tongue: she can have my nebox if she did tho itd be perfect for her :stuck_out_tongue:

I have this yes it’s annoying to blow into especially if you like to see your clouds but hey it works ! I can stealth vape like a champ !

7 Likes

That’s actually kinda genius. It really works for vaping? It’d be perfect for school. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heck yea it works I don’t fog up the BR @ the Hospital anymore LOL

Perfect for your " potty breaks "

3 Likes

Totally getting one. There are several days where I have back to back classes on the third floor. Elevator is super sketchy and running up and down the stairs in 15 minutes sucks. LoL. Thanks!

2 Likes

No problem you’ll love it then sounds like it’s just what you need !

1 Like

Omg and it comes with a smoke buddy key chain.

1 Like