Food Recipes Convert to Vape?

Found this Peanut butter cream pie recipe, very light mousse peanut butter cream with small amount of ingredients but tasted fantastic. Wanted to share the recipe and see if anyone wanted to assist in turning this into a vape recipe.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/peanut-butter-cream-pie/print
Tasted dang tasty and really affordable for ingredients. (I think less than like 6-7 bucks if you have confectioner sugar already)

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
6 tablespoons milk
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)

.75% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1.5% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
1% Peanut Butter (LA)
.25% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Whipped Cream (TFA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TFA)

What do you guys think?
What is some food you love, that would probably be a …uh…healthier option, as a vape? :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve got this WIP on the go

Food recipe is in the notes :smiley:

4 Likes

Mmm, that sounds good!
I think I’d do something like this…

.75% cream cheese icing LA
2.5% cheesecake graham crust TPA
2.5% peanut butter TPA
1% meringue FA
1.5% whipped cream FA
1% graham cracker clear TPA

5 Likes

Oh yesssss :yum:

5 Likes

Item for discussion: it is to be refridegrated overnight and then eaten while chilled… should one add ws-23/koolada or icing agent to add a chill to it to imitate that? decisions…decisions…

1 Like

I know right?! I finally got with the program and bought a 4oz bottle.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t…but that’s cos koolada still gives me a menthol impression :laughing:

5 Likes

This pie basically tastes like peanut butter flavored whipped cream almost, its very light, almost to the point where you want it to be a little bit more thick, like heavy cream whipped instead but eh :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Noooooo!!! Lol jk, I mean if that’s your thing, go for it… But I don’t think it’s necessary (for my personal tastes :wink: ).

3 Likes

no worries, just had to put it on the table, never met a crazy soul that would eat room temperature whipped cream lmao

3 Likes

Hmmm… So if the peanut butter is just a lighter accent, maybe I’d drop it down in my above recipe to 1.5%ish.

2 Likes

its a solid note, if you saw this and didnt know the flavor, and took a lick, you’d def know its peanut butter

2 Likes

Ok I’ll keep it at 2.5% then. Lol
I think I’m actually gonna go mix it up!

1 Like

Well crap… forgot I’m out of cci… Changed it up a little…

Finger test is yummy! Although there’s a little bit of coconuttiness from the ccgc… Might have to mix one up with purilum ny cheesecake to compare.

4 Likes

Diffuser test also mandatory!

I like the cream cheese icing version better, I don’t get along with Bav Cream yet.

Good sounding recipes guys!

2 Likes

As do I. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Nice to meet you! :laughing:

5 Likes

Right?! I’ll eat whipped cream at any temperature from room temp to frozen solid. :yum:

6 Likes

This is a great way to make new ideas in e liquid. @Amy2 told me of this a while back when dead for ideas. Recipe idea looks good!

4 Likes

Send a bottle of this too later please.

2 Likes