For Sale: DIY Vape stuff (flavors, nic, bottles, scale, etc)

So… I’m quitting vaping and I have a lot of stuff to get rid of. I have a little over 400 flavors, mostly in 2oz bottles, all fresh. Lots of empty bottles, LB-501 scale, nicotine, etc…

I also have (1) gallon of pure (1000mg) nicotine from NR, brand new and un-opened (4 individual liters). I would not sell these to just anyone either as it can be LETHAL! However, I paid like $1,400 bucks for it so hoping to recover some of that lol… Also, I will not ship this particular item but willing to deliver it up to 100 miles away from orange county

Feel free to text me if you would like to discuss: 949-375-3452

7 Likes

Oh, btw… here’s my flavor stash: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/164678

3 Likes

To bad I don’t live near Orange County (where ever that is)

2 Likes

ahhh my bad… .sorry. guess i should have been more specific. (southern california)

4 Likes

I was partly joking. I kinda figured Ca. Anywho, do you mind me asking why you are quiting? What I mean is; are you going back to smoking or just quiting all together?

2 Likes

A gallon of pure nicotine, that’s a lot!

4 Likes

Yes, enough to make 10 gallons of 100 mg, which would make nearly 13,000 100ml bottles of 3% ejuice. I’m looking at those flavors, dang.
Carry on.

4 Likes

Someone could open a vape shop and start making juice for a living with all of that… just wow.

3 Likes

I’ve texted you, thx

4 Likes

I’m not throwing a wet blanket on this at all, please understand. Just wanted to mention…

Any less experienced mixers thinking about jumping on this may not know- be aware that 1000mg nic is extremely dangerous and you must take many precautions to protect yourself when handling it. We’re talking skull and crossbones stuff here.

**Edit, @umop-apisdn DOES mention that nic strength is lethal, which is great; I missed that at first. Then this is just a re-iteration so folks understand what they are buying. GLWS!

5 Likes

and again… i would not sell pure nic to anyone. even though almost anyone can buy it online already, i would only sell it to someone who has been doing this awhile and/or knows what they’re doing. i considered requesting the buyer to sign something that states they understand that pure nicotine is just as lethal as cyanide.

6 Likes

no, i am bored of vaping. i never even smoked cigs, i just liked the way vaping tastes and the whole “hobby” aspect of it. i mainly started vaping because i wanted to know how to make e-liquid. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You could also dilute it to 100mg and sell a bunch of gallons of that instead, too. Maximize your profits!

5 Likes

And you bought that much nicotine??? Never crossed your mind to vape zero nic?

5 Likes

That’s a good idea.

Wow. ok

@anon28032772 I had the same question…

3 Likes

Were you mixing house brands for local stores?

I’m with you @Suomynona
Sounds more like a small store going out of business than a hobbyist. :thinking:

I don’t even order 2oz bottles (barring a single 4oz of Ina Shisha Strawberry I just got) and I’ve been at this going on 4 years.

3 Likes

Not that that changes the deal for anyone interested… I’m just :dizzy_face:
Either that or someone very enthusiastic diving in head first without knowing how deep it is.

3 Likes

It did cross my mind, yes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh no doubt! Lol

2 Likes

Nope, I never sold one bottle of liquid. I did however, sell a few recipes along the way :slight_smile:

As far as being a hobbyist goes, I’m the extreme type. I always go way too far into whatever I’m doing. I attribute that flaw to my success though :slight_smile: Also, my new “rabbit hole” is going to require all my time so that also has a lot to do with this.

The 2oz bottle thing… Ya, originally my space would fit them perfectly and I just liked how uniform it was (OCD) so I just kept along with them (with the exception of FLV and a few others).

7 Likes