For Sale: DIY Vape stuff (flavors, nic, bottles, scale, etc)

Well… I bought a lot more nicotine than that haha… But everything else is/was 100mg. With all the regulations etc, I knew that at any moment the rug might be pulled out from under us and nic would no longer be available, so I bought a gallon. And now I have changed directions lol…

6 Likes

This kinda blows my mind…when I first bought cap vcv1, sweet cream, and sugar cookie, inw custard, lb vanilla ice cream, and fa meringue I went from 10 ml bottle straight to 2oz on the next order, except for lb vanilla ice cream, went straight to 4oz on that one lol bought that ice cream almost a year ago and I’ve got maybe 20ml left lol

4 Likes

ya, there were some i knew i would blow right through. also, the cost goes way down per ml when you go to 2oz it seems.

5 Likes

WOW kind of wished I live in Cali for once LOL

4 Likes

Ya, but technically I think that could be illegal. I’m not sure if you’re allowed to repackage pure nicotine for resale, but I could be wrong. Also, I just don’t have time. I don’t want to piece this stuff out. I would rather take one to the head than three to the chest.

3 Likes

Oh, and in case you’re curious… here are some pics of what’s for sale…

7 Likes

I see the OCD tendencies in that zig-zag row! Man I know a guy who would do exactly the same thing.

5 Likes

they wouldn’t fit in one straight line, ugh… (those btw, are Duomei flavors that hardly anybody has.) :wink:

soooooo underrated, but they’re not available to consumers in small amounts (unless you work some magic and somehow happen to get 50+ different SUUUUUUPER concentrated bottles). This stuff is so strong, makes FLV look like TFA.

4 Likes

@umop-apisdn Hehe, I can appreciate THAT aspect.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s quite the arsenal. LMAO

@anon28032772 I just had one other thought.
Ex NR employee? :rofl: :wink:

Upside-down, seriously though, where did you source the Duomei from?

3 Likes

Never heard of Duomei flavors until this moment

4 Likes

They’re hard to source.
And they’re another one like X’ian Taima, or SC (Super Concentrates)… Not many carry them by name. But I suspect that they’re often used by both resellers and OEM’s thanks to a better profit margin.
(think ‘house brands’ at vendors)

3 Likes

PM sent. Im interested in your flavorah stash.

2 Likes

I just said in my head b4 getting to your post lol

4 Likes

No, I have never worked for/at/with/near/around NR. :slight_smile:

I contacted one of Duomei’s reps, “Tanya” or “Jenny” haha I forget and mentioned that I was a “e-liquid manufacturer” (technically not a lie) and that I was interested in checking out their flavors for my line. She told me to pick out which ones I wanted.

5 Likes

Im thinking of who i know in Cali…lol…THISthis is definetely with it imo

2 Likes

i can ship the flavors. it’s the nicotine i wouldn’t be able to unless the recipient was willing to go through the proper hazmat shipment method.

3 Likes

California

3 Likes

Does anyone else feel like they just have to have this stash? Times like these I wish I wish upon a star… :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah no kidding.
400 flavors and almost all the ones on my wishlist.

3 Likes