For Sale: DIY Vape stuff (flavors, nic, bottles, scale, etc)

I did A LOT of research when hunting for flavors.

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in just the flavor concentrates alone, I would be willing to let them all go for $750. I probably paid close to $2,500 for them.

3 Likes

@ Sprkslfly I got them directly from Duomei.

4 Likes

is that shipping included?

3 Likes

Ya, I would be willing to cover the shipping as long as it’s domestic. Where are you located?

4 Likes

Just wanted to bump this post. I still have everything, not really in THAT big of a hurry to quit vaping lol, but i’m ready when you are so LMK!

Anyway, I’m willing to throw in (2) 125ml brand new / unopened bottles of 100mg nic (liquid barn) & (3) 150ml brand new / unopened bottles of 100mg smooth nic salt (nic river).

So you get all these flavors: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/164678
… 5 brand new bottles of 100mg nicotine (both reg & salt), scale for $750! If you pay shipping, i’ll also include a few hundred brand new empty bottles (30ml, 60ml, 150ml, etc).

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Maybe you have more luck if you’re willing to break up your order. It’s a very big collection to sell and most people will only be interested in parts of it. Like I said before, it’s looking a lot like the collection of a small shop and very few people buy out a shop’s stock in 1 go.

5 Likes

Ya, I think you might be right about that. Especially with holidays looming. If I had 750 bones I would jump all over it.

WAIT!!! How many bones in the human body? I just might have enough… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Perhaps, but it’s not worth the time it takes. I would rather just bump this once in awhile for the right person to come around. I’m in no hurry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[quote=“umop-apisdn, post:46, topic:232629”]
If you pay shipping,
[/quote

Do you have any idea what shipping would cost ???

2 Likes

it depends where you are. where are you located?

2 Likes

Tell you one thing, if this sumbitch is available during spring training when I’m working 64 hours a week and dragging down double hours at time and a half?
I’m buying everything but the 300 year supply of Nicotine.
Perhaps 3 of us should collude and purchase this together, and I’ll orchestrate the shipping, but I won’t be ready till the week after Christmas or so. Maybe a little sooner.
Anyone interested message me or reply or whatever.

4 Likes

zip code:37813

I am still trying to find a way to swing this! I havent forgotten!

3 Likes

all good. still have everything, except the pure 1000mg nicotine. (which i don’t believe you were interested in anyway).

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhh man didnt think you were breaking things up :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry i just seen this …My Zip Code is 98274

3 Likes

Ya, sorry. Someone I know wanted it.

3 Likes

As long as the shipping is less than $50 I will pay it. Or, I will pay up to $50 towards shipping.

Both zip codes provided to me came in at around $43 for shipping. Although I would have to get it all packed up to get the exact figure.

3 Likes

Just a head’s up… still available :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess shipping to Canada would be impossible and chances are they wont clear Customs. Very impressive though some lucky individual or individuals would be overjoyed with a quarter portion of the treasure.

3 Likes