For Sale: DIY Vape stuff (flavors, nic, bottles, scale, etc)

What’s still available

2 Likes

all the flavors.

2 Likes

If TOKA dosen’t take them I will.

3 Likes

well, up to you. but whoever says they want them first can have them. so far, nobody has confirmed so just lmk.

3 Likes

Yes, message sent

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Gsnap and Nice grab. We have been drooling over this stash for a minute.

5 Likes

Thank you! Impulsive buy for sure but a better option then my usual $50-100 orders. Sadly I’m sure I’ll still be missing a flavor or 2 in recipes I want to try, never fails. My 5 nail polish racks will be needing a massive upgrade.

6 Likes

Never fails. LOL

4 Likes

Ok, congrats I suppose. Thank you for helping me quit vaping! I guess it’s time now… Will PM you.

3 Likes

Congrats As bad as ive wanted to pull the trigger especially bc of the entire line of Duomei I decided it would have been too much for me to handle lol…Enjoy

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m very excited!

6 Likes

If you need some help with the Flavorah and other ultras, drop a note to me…
I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

congrats @Gsnap :tada: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! That would be appreciated. Always wanted to try some of your recipes but I was always missing a few of the FLV flavors. It will take me a while to get everything sorted but when I’m ready, I can use all the help I can get

3 Likes

Good luck. I know you never smoked but believe me when I say “vaping is much much easier to quit” and it looks like you might be doing it cold Turkey

3 Likes

Everything arrived a while ago and was in good condition. Shipping was fast and he even found some stragglers in another drawer and got those shipped as well. He was also very kind and gave me his ELR account with 450 recipes. Is there any way to combine both accounts besides doing it 1 recipe at a time?

7 Likes

Im happy you have it all now, @Gsnap

At this time, no… no way to import from an export. maybe @daath can put it on his list too? I tagged him for you… Sounds like you are about to have a lot of fun!! :slight_smile:

Need anything, just post back up! :star_struck: :tada:

5 Likes

Oh ya those Duomei flaves are supposed to be horrible , so I would advise you PM me and we can get thwm sent this way …lmao congrats on the Haul …

7 Likes

Mail me at lars @ the domain and I can help you with that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @daath… I know he will appreciate it… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey man, was it worth it? I’m still aggravated with the wife about it! LOL

4 Likes