Forest fruit mix FA - suggestions for flavours to mix with it please

Hi. I’ve mixed up a single flavour batch of FA Forest fruit mix, it’s good, but I’m looking for some flavours to add, any ideas? Thank you

Sullys sweet berry mash is my fav. I alway have a 30ml bottle in my vape drawer.

I also have one personal recpie posted. But it includes some odd flavors most folks don’t have.

5 Likes

Sully’s recipe looks great, I’ll be getting into some of that! Thanks for the suggestion. Hamish

Cream fresh FA 1% w/ Forest Fruit is simple and delicious I still make this one and enjoy it each time. I like Forest fruit around 6-7% depends I may put Harvest Berry -Caps at 1-2% in there as well as times.

3 Likes

Below is the Flavor Page link (in blue). You might find it useful to view notes, recipes and the most commonly used with tabs for inspiration. Good Luck!

Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) - Flavour Art

3 Likes

Berry Bay

Ingredient %
Forrest Fruit (FA) 4
Kiwi Double (TPA) 2
Pineapple (TPA) 1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I used marshmallow in place of the sweetener

2 Likes

Lovely stuff, just whipped up a berry mix using it other day and it’s pretty nice:

Berry breeze

Ingredient %
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 3
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Raspberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 12.5%

I also use it in my Wild wood custard:

Wild Wood Custard

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.5
Blackcurrant (INAWERA) 0.5
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 1
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Pear (INAWERA) 1
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 0.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7

Flavor total: 16%

5 Likes

My single flavour mix was at 15% which I think is probably too high for a FA flavour… I’m expecting you to tell me that’s crazy.
I did a simple one with FA forest fruit and strawberry Ripe, which is also ok, at 8% & 4%

Generally, yeah, 15% for a single flavor from FA is high. But whatever works. You’ll see many folks depending on the FA flavor go anywhere from 0.25 to 3% starts my on single flavors with FA.

But whatever works, but yeah a weeee bit crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

One of the first recipes I ever worked on cloning! I got some help from someone on VU or Reddit as a starting point. This is pretty much a spot on clone of PinUp Vapors Betty!

betty clone

Ingredient %
(EM) Sweetner 2
Blackcurrant (FA) 3
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 2
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Oba Oba (FA) 1.3
Pina Colada (CAP) 1
Sweet Mango (CAP) 2
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 20.3%

2 Likes

This is the best FA Forest Fruit mix I’ve ever made! Not sure why it took me so long to mix it.

Thank you for sharing it. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I like to think so and always say to pay it forward the best you can. There are some very good recipies around that people having been so gracious to share.

2 Likes

I mix FA Forest Fruit at 15% all the time…Froth…twice…steep for 2 weeks…and it is a gorgeous vape…You are not crazy…and don’t mind anyone telling you that you are, especially if it works for you…besides, the people here are very respectful of each others’ preferences…Some people like to drink Miller Lite…others …Guinness Stout…Taste is subjective and all that matters is what works for you…Happy Vaping… :slight_smile: By the way…Orange is a good blender with Forest Fruit…maybe a little Custard, and Cream …

3 Likes

Orange. Oooohhhh. Really? Which orange? FA? Orange cream tpa. How? Tell more more! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash::rose:

FA Orange…Or you could use Caps Sweet Tangerine…Try this: 6% Forest Fruit, 3% Orange FA, 4% to 5% Caps Vanilla Custard, and 3% Cream of your choice… OR Reverse the %s of Forest Fruit and the Orange…If you use Sweet Tangerine, you may have to up the % on that…Steep 3 or so weeks…Got the recipe idea from a flavor company in Belgium…altered the %s a bit… Sometimes throwing caution to the wind yields some surprisingly tasty results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for this. I’m gonna have to try it. I’m always search or good orange mixes

Strawberry mixes well with Forest Fruit…Try 15% Forest Fruit and 5% Shisha Strawberry…Steep 3 weeks… :slight_smile:

1 Like

??? Your recipie is marked private

1 Like

oops! Sorry…just fixed that!