Forum info doesn't show on main site

It appears this issue has popped up again…or at least I THINK it’s the same. I didn’t read through 95 messages to verify though.
On the recipe side, clicking a username used to bring up their profile with their join date and their forum name, if they opted in. That info is no longer showing, at least not for me and I haven’t changed anything on my end.
@daath Did I miss something?

6 Likes

Checking now @TorturedZen

4 Likes

@TorturedZen looks legit, no join date, no forum name, etc.

5 Likes

I believe this is a new issue. It doesn’t have anything to do with the old issue of some forum profiles not showing.

I believe I know what is causing this, and I will have to set aside a little time to upgrade how the main site communicates with the forum.

Thanks for reporting it - I prioritize this.

8 Likes

That part is now fixed - It used to show the # of forum posts you had, but that info doesn’t seem to be there now - I’ll have to find out where that went at some point, but for now, the other info is now shown.

10 Likes

Cool! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a forum question. What is the Advanced Interactive User Tutorial? And how do I find it? @daath @SessionDrummer @TorturedZen ?

2 Likes

@muth
try this… @discobot display help

3 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If only wed stop trying to be happy wed have a pretty good time. — Edith Wharton

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

@muth

@discobot start advanced tutorial

2 Likes