User profile issues?

alright, i’ll stop messing with it :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s not a permissions issue - Something is up with the software :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

a period in were a ; should be?

try some winmerge perhaps?

btw I hate eating code… I am so sorry that this issue has popped up… :’(

2 Likes

This is super weird. Your profile is working for me now.

4 Likes

its like the server is getting caught up on things? maybe a restart on the server itself?

2 Likes

Then it stops working - and works again, and stops working :stuck_out_tongue: I give up - I’ll see what the discourse devs have to say :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

kay… its fine Lars… really…
If anyone wants to contact me, my contact is all over the web… I even do phone calls, depending on time and what I am doing atm, distance etc… :wink:

4 Likes

Did DigitalOcean rule out any issues with their host machine? If it’s a software bug, I would think there’d be more accounts and other discourse users having similar issues.

4 Likes

It’s my own server (on Digital Ocean) so they don’t have anything to do with it, other than hosting it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So weird. Works right now :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Not sure if this is related but I’m trying to help someone sign up here & their being blocked by virus protection and the site tells them they are suspended? Can anyone help please? Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your friend computer might picked up malware somewhere.
I had the same thing too, and had to :

1. Scan my comp with windows defender or norton power eraser
  2. Go to the recipe page, on resources> blacklist, there are a few steps ro take to put my computer off the blacklist.
4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll have them try that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@daath, @anon84779643 I can access now.

3 Likes

So… all better now?? :smiley:

3 Likes

No problems anymore for the last couple hours, or so it seems to me

4 Likes

I don’t want to SAY anything …

4 Likes

me either… will try not to break it again… :smiley: