Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

I think it was @lukeloop who had posted he had scored the fabled, and very elusive DuoMeil flavors, and a HUGE sampler pack from …

Well I HAD to check out the flavors there, as I’d never heard of them, but the rumors were, they were VERY good, and HELLA strong. Like Medicine Flower strong. So I found their site, and checked out the “Flavour Pack”

They had some really good ones in there, and all 30ml bottles at that. I decided to hand pick a ton of 10ml with a couple biggies. Now shipping from Australia to the US isn’t cheap, BUT, it’s actually not that bad. I placed the order, and I think the next day, I got an email …

Hi Derek,
Are you the Session Drummer?

Cheers,
James

Hehe, so I’m thinking, “Shit, what did I do” ?? !!!

LOLZ.

I hit James up, and we ended up having QUITE the conversation, and apparently they’ve heard of me down there !!! Probably @woftam’s fault, but either way, it was actually very humbling, and gratifying at the same time, if that makes sense. It’s always great to feel like you’re making, or having an impact. I’ve probably got many of YOU to thank for this as well, so thank you for that. Team effort.

I started checking out their site, and dammit, it’s good. They are apparently VERY involved with the community, and even have recipes on there site. YES, they sell juices, one-shots, and they STILL offer recipes, ON THEIR SITE !!! Says a lot about them. I’m still chatting on and off with James, and the more I do, the more I want to do business with him, and Liquid DIY.

If you’re in Australia, OR, are looking for a fresh take on the whole DIY thing, don’t hesitate to check them out. I like to support businesses, that actually support US.

24 Likes

CRIKEY MATE, SHE’S A BEAUTY, I HOPE THEY HAVE COCOPALIDA FOR ME CROKADILLY TEARS
IrwinVapes

5 Likes

Uh Oh, down the Rabbit Hole I go back in…

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer. Let us know how the SFT test goes asap please. Im sure some if us will be putting in the order the minute you post.

Thanks bud!

5 Likes

Always figured your name was either Dwight or Darbie

4 Likes

I can’t seem to be able to read the reviews under each flavor, hmm??

4 Likes

Look here KC, he’s not the webdesigner he’s just the shill

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer

I have been using Liquid DIY for around 12 months as they have some interesting flavours and will ship to me. Hopefully their packaging has improved as the last I got (4 - 5 months ago) was just loose bottles rattling around in a box that was too big…

7 Likes

@Ianc13 looks like you’re ahead of me. If you have any shipping problems, let them know.

5 Likes

No pressure right @D.Sims ??

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer Yes, I found them when I was looking for a stockist of INW Custard. They were still in start-up phase then but have rapidly expanded since.

6 Likes

@KC111 where ??

In the screenshot I posted above ? If so that was the recipes …

6 Likes

After talking to them, and really checking out their site, it became obvious that they were not only a reseller, but were really trying to do more for the community, and I felt they needed a shout out. Especially with companies folding up, it seemed more important to do so.

7 Likes

Funnily enough I’m doing exactly that at the moment so I’ll have a look. I’ve read a lot of good things about INW custard and want to try it.
Within Australia is a bonus!

5 Likes

We are a family run business based in Sydney, Australia (Liquid DIY).

We are just a Food flavours re-seller and provide:

Best Baking essences, food flavouring, low carbohydrate Keto, Paleo and vegetarian flavour concentrates.

Shop the best selection of food flavour concentrates

I like the second sentence especially ‘are just’

6 Likes

Safety first @Gazza7

5 Likes

Reminds me of when I’m setting up to mix.

I went straight to Inawera and found they’ve got custard in stock and then noticed the review.
I use that word lightly.
Really what’s the point in submitting that.

7 Likes

Hehe, yeah, not sure how much “value” there is in a product review like that.

5 Likes

None whatsoever.

5 Likes

Absolutely mate, I put it off for way too long and now it is my fav custard.

I always source from Australia, support our businesses. Except for Vapoureyes who won’t deliver to S.A.

5 Likes