Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

Tell you what @Gazza7, lead by example. Even though I JUST became a customer of theirs, I decided to put some of my reviews up there, to offset the suck reviews, and encourage anyone else who has some notes, to put them up as well.

4 Likes

I still find that extraordinary.

I know it’s the stupid SA Government’s fault and not VE but how ludicrous is it that a business that WAS solely based in SA and still has a B&M in that state can’t deliver hypothetically to their own door step.

5 Likes

Good on you @SessionDrummer.
I’m sure your opinions and thoughts will be worth a thousand times more than Marks too.

5 Likes

I’m just having a quick look and noticed this one.

Has anybody tried it?
Not one I’ve noticed before and another I’d be interested in giving a crack unless opinions are it’s no good.

6 Likes

Here is my screenshot. You can see the “reviews” ratings, but I didn’t see any reviews to actually read.

4 Likes

Last time I mentioned I wasn’t getting email notifications regarding ELR recipes, it got fixed shortly after. AND, just today, I got 2 email notifications from ELR so mentioning the problem here in this forum sure seems to correct the issue!

3 Likes

Press ctrl w in your web browser, should fix that right up

3 Likes

Did that, nothing happened except my page closed. Alternatively referred to as Control+W and C-w , ^w , Ctrl+W is a keyboard shortcut often used to close. It did that, but what was the point? I didn’t need a page closed.

3 Likes

Thank you for the nightmares that he gave us!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, I used to side with VE on the issue too… BUT, when Covid first became a thing and we were all in lockdown, VE changed their policy for a while and SHIPPED to SA again. During that time I got 2 deliveries from them without issue. Then, just as suddenly, they stopped again. When I enquired why, they said it was just temporary to help out people during lockdown.

I call BS and reckon it was because people in SA couldn’t visit the B&M so they were losing money.

Lots of other vape shops ship to me from pretty much every state. It’s only VE who has stuck with the refusal.

4 Likes

A bit silly on VE part if that’s the case.

4 Likes

Thanks for the post @SessionDrummer. Had a real quick look and got excited when I saw they sold SSA but got disappointed just as quick when I saw they didn’t sell the Cola or the Ripe Cherry. I’d made notes about those 2 in particular for that Cherry Cola recipe and now that Chefs have thrown in the towel, I’m still on the lookout for a place to get me some SSA.

Besides the Cola and Cherry, I still have the Caramel Biscuit, Shortbread Biscuit, Apple Pinata, Cheesecake on Graham and the Honeycomb Crumble Type on my wishlist. Liquid DIY do have the Clotted Cream though but I was hoping I could get more than just that one. Oh well, the hunt continues. Cheers brother…

5 Likes

@Dardy hit the owner up here… …

@liquidDIY

4 Likes

@Dardy don’t hesitate to hit James up about specific flavors, as he’s a great guy to deal with, and honest. He did mention high shipping rates. From the VC …

He’s also created some 12% discount codes. From the VC again …

9 Likes

Thanks Derek. Funny, I always imagined you as a Bob, Hank, Jim or Shane sort of guy :grin:. Anyways, have made a note to contact James and will more than likely do it while I have a lazy Sunday afternoon at my disposal tomorrow. Thanks again for looking after me and the “family” here. As I’ve said before @SessionDrummer, “your blood’s worth bottling” mate. Have a good one.

7 Likes

Hehe, thank you very much @Dardy.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve tried to open an account twice now but on both occasions the 4 digit verification number doesn’t download to the email?

5 Likes

@Gazza7 it’s not just you, same issue here. I’ll email him and let him know.

4 Likes

I was getting the code sent, but it wasn’t validating it when I typed it in, and every subsequent time, the code never worked.

So you never received the code ?

4 Likes