Found a new DIY Shop in Australia, and wanted to let you guys know

That’s an impressive haul although I suspect you wish you’d practiced a little more restraint!
I take your point and it is indeed an extremely relevant and common sense one.

However I’m an impetuous child when it comes to concentrates which is a little strange as in real life I tend to contemplate a lot more. To be honest I’m somewhat glad I have to face the wrath of my significant other when I buy vape related gear (especially concentrates) as she does make me practice more consideration as time has progressed.

5 Likes

YES!

That is the beauty of being an adult, eh? You have to abide by the consequences of your choices.
Let us know whether you pulled the trigger and decided to buy a mystery box or not. If you do, please share with us what you ended up getting.

5 Likes

I can reply now and proudly proclaim that I managed to take your advice and walk away… sort off anyway.
After feeling I’d tamed the urge I made the terrible mistake of wandering and checked out Vapoureyes.

I had some loyalty points and saw some bargains and as they say the rest is history.
At least I’ll definitely get use out of this little lot. That’s my story anyway and I’m sticking to it.

Interested in trying the Flavorah Heat as I believe someone told me that it can improve throat hit. Sorry that I can’t remember whom if you read this!
I don’t normally buy premixed juice but I read good things about Old Smokey ages ago and qualified it as not really costing me anything.
And $10 for the little Oxva with an available RBA coil just struck me as worth a go.

I’m convincing myself now aren’t I?

5 Likes

LOL, THAT is an excuse that addicts like me are always telling ourselves.

It is that darn obsessive compulsive disorder trait that makes it so hard for me to just stop buying things I don’t need! I have FLV Heat, too and it is just sitting there unopened. IF I could start over, I would just buy my top 10 favorite fruity concentrates for my beloved fruity profiles ONLY and a few of my favorite tanks and mods and BE DONE!

4 Likes

Yes, that was me Gazza, it’s still working for me - at least with no nic anyway.

I’m tempted by that mystery box too but… I think I’ll give it a miss.

You did the right thing better off buying something you will use rather than maybe will use or have to try and offload it :upside_down_face:

That’s what I just had a look for in FA but no dice for me :disappointed_relieved:

I’m glad you got something useful :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice @Sevencasper and once I’ve tried it I’ll let you know my opinion.
Have you ever SFT it and if so at what percentage?

In fact from your post Im assuming you vape zero nic so I’ll try a little experiment with another flavour mixed with Heat and post my thoughts and experiences.

Again thanks for the heads up and apologies for not remembering it was you.

4 Likes

Sometimes I am actually glad that VE won’t post to me or I would be constantly being tempted to use them…

4 Likes

No worries Gazza, heres’ a link to a new topic - I’ve added our previous convo from Black Pepper in there too - should answer your Q’s and give you a proper place to post your experience if you like :+1:

Heat (FLV) for throat hit or nicotine replacement? - General / The Pub - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

3 Likes

Yep, good idea and apologies to all for derailing the thread. I forgot where I was and just kept commenting.

3 Likes

Shit SOn 500ml Inawera Custard. but why lol

3 Likes

Dude Fa Mad Fruit is a way better red bull flavour with some extra spice added in. Cap Sweet Tangerine is one my friend suggested

2 Likes

PMSL at that

2 Likes

Coz I can mate. I use it as an ADV.

5 Likes

Haul from a $50 mystery Box from Juice Factory closing down… pretty happy as I will use 3/4 of these. JF stuff dunno about lol I have a seperate box for them

4 Likes

Nice haul there @MixMastarMike23. The couple of JF Super Concentrates I have tried in the past I couldn’t get to work but you have different ones to mine. :smile:

5 Likes

Bro if it says JF on the front int goes into the Box of Death… Ive tried using a few of theirs before and I would say is prob m90% junk lol. I won’t even waste the time tbh

4 Likes

Not bad in my humble opinion and for me anyway you got your money’s worth.

5 Likes

After talking to James from LiquidDIY.com.au, and @lukeloop, looks like there’s ABOUT to be a SECOND SERIES of Duomei flavors !!! Did somebody say Loops, and Custard ?? !!!

7 Likes

4 Likes

The Steamery sent me a link to another new one.

use the promo code “welcometoUF” for a 10% code on your first order.

3 Likes